Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scipt

Discussion on Scipt within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scipt

i Try the Two Sript Make ,dev,and those of IbotForfun, and when i load the script it make me a disconect each time i goes in Blacksmith(in Hotan)
i don t realy know if it come cuz i don t load the script ? or if there is another problem ???
Old 06/29/2008, 00:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
what version

what agbot are you using the agbot i use Package1.6.5v8 with agBot2.2.0.16 the newest version 17 i tried it yesterday and looping has gone bad and DC all the time at the blacksmith tested it 3 times.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Big White Spider Scipt
07/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
if anybody could paste me a big white spider scipt i would be thankfull. cheers
Agbot Scipt
07/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi, my scipt has stoped working im not sure wats wrong with it unless they undated it all agen but can somebody send me a new working hotan scipt plz thx
Need a quick Scipt
06/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
hi im looking for a Red-eye Ghost or Dark-eye Ghost scipt but before u think of it, No i am not lazy i have tryed making this scipt many time but my agbot keeps cutting out for now reason and i havnt touched anything :confused: also i have searched the web but cant find not a single scipt let me no if u have this scipt. thx
agbot scipt help
06/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi my agbot is not working the thing is, it takes me 4 - 5 hours to get in, then once i get in, i load the scipt and when i gets to blacksmith it runs into the wall and gets stuck.. Here is what is says in bot consol... http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1193/forumhelpok k.jpg I also post my donwang scipt incase theres a mistake with it "cmd","","" "cmd","",""
A AutoIt scipt for auto login after dc? :O
11/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Since I like many others don't have a perfect connection I came up with the conclusion that many botters will need this. A AutoIt, or something else like it, Script that will 1. close your client after Dc, restart bot and nuconnector etc, then start the SRO with a autologin. Anyone want to help me with this? :confused::confused: It's all just so frustrating when my internet cuts out for 10 seconds, and a whole nights botting is out the window :(