Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Party join accept Packet

Discussion on Party join accept Packet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Party join accept Packet

Does anyone know what data is in the packet send to sro-server when someone asks to join a party via party match?
its a 15 Byte packet (including 2 Bytes length,2 Bytes Opcode,2 Bytes security-->9Bytes remaining)

Opcode of this packet is 0x30FA

any information would be great

Similar Threads Similar Threads
party invite accept
06/14/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
in my walker the party command not work to party invite / party join i need need script the invite is RequestJoinParty(SE,0) and which command is the accept invite ?
Auto accept party matching
03/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Just wondering is there any tool out there that auto accepts party matching? for sbot? i know it was in recyfer.info but thats not working any more... thanks!
auto reform/accept party?
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey I am now in a share party 24/7 and I was woundering if anyone has a program to auto reform and accept party?
Auto Party (Re-Form and Accept)
07/29/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I use this Auto Party Script: Link edited by Frankkko It is written in AutoIT3. Functions: * Auto Form Party