Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient with isrobot, help

Discussion on Multiclient with isrobot, help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiclient with isrobot, help

Hi, I open the isrobot with loader, as per the instructions on Loader's official site, but when i open the other client with loader, my bot stops auto attacking mobs, it only attacks when mobs attack him, can anybody tell me how to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide how to Multiclient w/ isrobot (NOT MULTIBOT)
04/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
In this guide imma show u how to multiclient with isrobot. Note: This is not multibot. It can't be done with Isrobot. That means u can't bot 2 or more characters at once. You can bot just 1, and open another account for stalling as an example. Okay so step by step: 1.) Download TESTOSTERONE (v7.7) 2.) Installing
isrobot multiclient help plz
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
How to bot with main char and run multiclient to log in with another account to set stall ? PS: I have testosteron multiclient 7.7 it works. Can you explain me by steps what i must do first?
ISroBot multiclient
09/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Yo! I seen many that wrote that its possible to use multiclient with isrobot (payed from botsmall) but when i put on 2 clients everything works but after a while the "Auto Training" buttom is grey and you cant press it and the bot have stopped :S Btw i use testeteron as loader... anyone can help me with my problem? :)
Multiclient + isrobot
01/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey all i've got an question.. I've downloaded the multiclient and i love it. 1 isrobot on, 1 stall char. But i was wondering, can i use the multiclient, to open 2 isrobot screens? so i can bot on 2 screens? Thanks :)
Isrobot paid + multiclient? is possible?
12/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
is there a possible to use a multiclient to BOT with multiclient with the legit bot of botsmall i checked the post of sro loader and said that is not for bot is lik 1 bot and other for stall or handgring but no for bot 2 accounts.. is there any other application that im missing that make this? thanks