Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO Client download

Discussion on iSRO Client download within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
iSRO Client download

Hello! can someone give me a torrent for iSRO or any other link because the p2p sucks...
Old 09/23/2011, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
so hard sorry caz the last update is only by p2p and no one upload silkraod on other site caz the size too big and it is not safe to download it from other site than the officel u most download it from p2p or take it copy and past from ur friends
Old 09/23/2011, 18:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Check out rev 6 forum , there you can find everything with highspeed download ;=)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Other isro Client download possibility.
07/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello all, iīm downloading the isro client from the main site. itīs peer to peer, its downloading for 5 hours it says is last about 24 h. normally i needed maybe less then 2 hours. is there any other way to download the isro client like in the old times. such as torrent etc.
where can i download isro?
03/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi I heard a lot of talk about isro and I was wondering where can I download it at? please don't flame me for not knowing these things. I just want to play a sro private server because international sro sucks.
Download Taiwan iSro bot here!
04/23/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Wilcome to the English SRO bot crack page. The crack download site below: http://61.65.184.67/SroBotCracker.zip p.s. This Crack is a trial version, you can use it till 2006/5/23 note: please wait all labels is become green and the "Crack OK" label is green then login your SRO's role. http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/42/srobotcrack er1mw.jpg