Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot - run time error 13?

Discussion on Ibot - run time error 13? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot - run time error 13?

Picture says all:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ibot..run time error 5
08/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
after i run ibot..works fine for 3 minutes...then this error will appear...run time error 5...can anyone help?i use windows7,64-bit
ibot..run time error 5
07/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
after i run ibot..works fine for 3 minutes...then this error will appear...run time error 5...can anyone help?i use windows7,64-bit..pls
Ibot Error run time 5 HELP!!!
06/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi :D some help please http://i56.tinypic.com/29eiq11.jpg that error appears when i use any item like potion or summon horse O.O any thing:rtfm: i downloaded and installed this directx_Jun2010_redist.exe dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe
Possible to use ibot and sbot at the same time?
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well I want to use my sbot as the pwerlvler and ibot for the farmer so i can always put up a auto party in the matchmaking if someone leaves. this is a method so that I dont need to check if someone left my party during ong farming and such etc etc.
Sbot and ibot same time?
09/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi people. I always use Sbot to leveling my main char and Ibot for my stall char. But after the update Ibot 1.81 dont work at the same time with Sbot. Someone know how to use Sbot and Ibot at the same time?