Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Dance of Magic in 8/8

Discussion on Using Dance of Magic in 8/8 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using Dance of Magic in 8/8

So I have 2 bards in my Euro party, the first bard's skills are:

Noise, Moving March, Mana Cycle, Guard Tambour (In that order)

Second bard:

Noise, Moving March, Mana Cycle, Dancing of Magic, Hit March (In that order)

Dancing of magic works the first time, but after awhile, it goes off. Then the 2nd bard won't use it anymore because it keeps saying I need to be in a music play area. So my bot constantly tries to cast this buff, so it's making the bard do nothing, meaning he's useless for me. How could I fix this?

Thanks,
TsterT

edit: If I manually take off Guard Tambour, it works.
Old 09/12/2011, 12:38   #2

i had that too.
try to make hit march before the dancing.
i think i solved it like this ^^
Old 09/12/2011, 12:48   #3

I just did that, so now I try to cast Dance of Magic with Guard and Magic Tambour up. When I do so, Magic Tambour just goes off, then he uses it again, then it goes off, and it repeats.

edit: What are the chances that Bard 1's MP ran out, so Guard Tambour canceled, causing everything to mess up? It had been going smooth as long as Bard 1's MP doesn't run out.
Old 09/12/2011, 13:12   #4

you just have to make the mana cycle with the bards (till lv90 and then you got the better one) so you haven t any MP problems.
you can set this in the party buff settings (at sbot) and make that every bard buffs 4 chars with mana cycle, so your PT will never go out of MP ^^
Old 09/12/2011, 13:26   #5

I'm using phBot, and at the moment, both brads buffs the 4 wizards, and the cleric, and then themselves.
Old 09/12/2011, 17:25   #6

elite*gold: 86
@ first bard, make it use mana guard, cuz dance sometimes need specific tambour.
Old 09/12/2011, 23:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_ View Post
@ first bard, make it use mana guard, cuz dance sometimes need specific tambour.
If I use Guard Tambour on bard 1, then Dance of Magic on Bard 2, following Hit March, it works fine.

Which Tambour I'm using isn't the problem.

If I manually remove Guard Tambour on Bard 2 when he isn't using the dance, it all resets and works perfectly.
Old 09/20/2011, 21:34   #8

It´s a bug , you can´t fix that , you have to wait till the guard or mana tambour or whatever he is doing get deleted from mop or from anything else . Then he recast it and then the dance will work , not before .
Old 09/20/2011, 23:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy14 View Post
I'm using phBot, and at the moment, both brads buffs the 4 wizards, and the cleric, and then themselves.
does anyone of the two bard have no mp ?
also there was a problem in phbot with dances but i don't know whether if it was fixed or not
Old 09/21/2011, 10:23   #10

elite*gold: 20
Do you bards go back to training place on a horse?

From what I remember that always bugged with the dances :/