Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some explanation >.<

Discussion on Need some explanation >.< within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some explanation >.<

It's about Ramadan Event..I'm collecting Alibaba seals but the questaion is when does the event finishes? i'm confused coz I went to sro site & it say
August 2, 2011 ~ August 16, 2011 (2 weeks)..& some where down it says
AliBaba Seal reward: August 23 ~ August 30, 2011 (1 week)
Old 08/14/2011, 02:19   #2

the first date is when the event starts/ends

the second date is when you should expect to receive your reward
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2011, 17:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
the first date is when the event starts/ends

the second date is when you should expect to receive your reward
loool I'm a wizard so I must keep holding my staff from 23 to 30 ?
Old 08/14/2011, 23:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
loool I'm a wizard so I must keep holding my staff from 23 to 30 ?
well the last alibaba event you could get your prize by talking to so-ok and she gives you the same weapon you have in your hands while talking.

but yeah if you won then keep your staff on during the distribution period so you dont get any surprises
Old 08/15/2011, 00:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
well the last alibaba event you could get your prize by talking to so-ok and she gives you the same weapon you have in your hands while talking.

but yeah if you won then keep your staff on during the distribution period so you dont get any surprises
ok thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need explanation
03/23/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello, I was trying to make something like this: when time comes then everyone will teleport to current map , when time ends then everyone teleport to main map... so first thing i did was openning action define and i found something like this //--- duty system, logger task detail---begin
Need some explanation here..
09/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hi all..my server got a few problem now.. and i dont know what is the problem.. Acc server run good..also msg server run good.. and NPC server run good...But after a few minute.Msg server stop working. i have looking at error log..this what i have found.. 14:52:30 ERROR: ASSERT(!"Error action type!") in e:\tq_digital\ħ\reliable\src\MsgServer\MapGroup Kernel\GameAction.cpp, 1300 14:52:30 ERROR: CHECKF(pType) in...
Need an explanation please^^
02/04/2009 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Hello people. Long time ago I wrote a little memory scanner. A program like the normal Cheat Engines but its just a console window^^ Well when I wrote it I tried it with Kal and got what I expected: I couldnt access Kals Memory area cause of HS/KOCP or whatever. Well today I tried it again (dont even know why I tried) and well... suddenly it works. I found the max HP adress, the speed adress. And I even can change it with my little noob CE^^ No-Mana G3 speed works perfectly. Well my question,...
Explanation on +hit stat
04/04/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
So, what&#39;s the deal with +hit? It seems that ever since Zul Gurub was released, there&#39;s been an increasing amount of items that have this as as tat instead of something useful as +crit or +dmg. It&#39;s an annoying stat that apparently takes up a lot of points on an item that could&#39;;ve been used for something useful, hell, even the ZG enchant for mages has forsaken 10 stam in favor of this. What the heck have the devs at Blizzard been smoking? We&#39;re not melee, we casters never miss&#33; Or wait, do...