Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rsro] Guild Name & Job Name

Discussion on [Rsro] Guild Name & Job Name within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rsro] Guild Name & Job Name

Hi, Does it matter if the guild name dont make sense?

becaus my guild called : поов

and my jobnames are like: _вапапа_

is it okay or should i change all?
Old 08/12/2011, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think u need change because when i playing rsro one guild on behepa have nonsene name in russian but sense in english then all guild has been banned.
Old 08/12/2011, 20:24   #3

elite*gold: 45
Its okay =) Doesnt really matter . . . .well maybe guild name, but i doubt it. And dont worry about job name. Half my server have job names like 1337, 1_3_3_7 , _1_1_1_ , _9_1_1 , _6_6_6 and etc. Even russians make their job names like **** ....since no one cares.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rsro] About Guild in Ares
01/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Ich und kolege suchen In Rsro auf dem server Ares eine deutsche gilde !!! hoffe das mir da jemand weiter helfen kann mfg Synap :mofo:
Rsro|Looking for guild (Venera)
07/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hello :mofo: i'm lvl 34 and i am looking for good guild with sometimes plvl i am very active my name is "Охотни&# 1050;212"
[RSRO] Guild PVP Tour.
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Wanderers of the Silk Road! How long you have wandered the world alone, kromsaya natured mangiyanov and MOEHE. Becoming stronger, you are united in groups to perform the job and kill more monsters. Then you joined the guild in order to gain confidence in the fact that at any moment in all endeavors you will support colleagues. It's time to prove that your guild - the most powerful and united! We announce a competition for the PvP-guilds on the official Russia's server Silkroad Online!...
[RSRO] J>GUILD
01/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I pmed every guild master in the guild recruiting thread .. but no answered or responded ... so am currently lvl 23 Full str bow almost 24 ... Thanks p.s must be english talking ppl and active and ppl who actually talk
rSRO Guild ( joinup )
12/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys we made a English guild , called Karma :) got like 11 , 12 players now =) if u want to join pm me here or ingame my name is yiy xD I just typed that in , came ioi lol xD anyway just tell me here so we can meeet only thing about rSRO is that the ingame nick sux :( hopefully that will be fixed in the future so we can just write something in our letters