Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



11d to 12d question

Discussion on 11d to 12d question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
11d to 12d question

I have a stupid question that I can not find and answer to. I have a Grade A + 11 china sword... with red durability 44% reduction or something thing like that because i forgot to add steady and imortal when I made it. When I change it over to 12D will the red stat carry over? Can I even change it with a red stat? I have looked for answers but can not find them. I know 400% repair invalid does not work.. what about mine?
dirstar is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,611
Received Thanks: 358
you can upgrade item with dura reduce too, and the red stat will disappear after upgrading!
papapajo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
you can upgrade item with dura reduce too, and the red stat will disappear after upgrading!
that is sweet/great news!!!!! My mistake will vanish!

/Lock now please
dirstar is offline  
Old   #4
 
deathbloom's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 684
Received Thanks: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirstar View Post
that is sweet/great news!!!!! My mistake will vanish!

/Lock now please
u can do it ur self look at thread tools
deathbloom is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Wie ruft man in AutoIt eine Website per knopfdruck auf [Question]
08/04/2011 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
Wie ruft man eine Website per knopfdruck in AutoIt auf? Wenn geht Code und nochbesser Erklärung bei :D Danke schonmal im voraus :handsdown:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.