Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBot & Client Start Problem

Discussion on iBot & Client Start Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iBot & Client Start Problem

Hello all,

I am an user of iBot, but after the HSServer Update thingy, I stopped using it and went to AgBot. I got bored from AgBot and wants to get back to iBot again.

Anyhow, I downloaded the latest version of iBot from the official website, and all the other accessories such as: HSServer, PHMediaPatcher and edxSilkroadLoader5. I read many tutorials and watched many videos about how to make them all run together, but there is still a problem in the starting of the client. Here are the exact steps I make to run iBot:

1. For first time, use the PHMediaPatcher as Custom Patch
2. Open Run Hackshield and wait till I see Waiting for client ... /127.0.0.1:15778
3. Open Silkroad from silkroad.exe and on the Command Prompt window I see Silkroad launcher is now ready...
4. Press Start

Now the problem occurs, its supposed to have the client open and on the Command Prompt window I see changes and HSServer connect with my client or so - BUT nothing happen, the message on the command prompt stays Silkroad launcher is now ready... and the logo of sro_client stays on my desktop window with no loading at all

I don't know how to fix this problem and I searched for similar problem and found nothing - that's why I came to "SRO Ask the Experts" ^^,

P.S.: my operating system is Windows 7 Professional x64 bits - I run everything as administrator and I tried also run it with Windows XP compatibility

Waiting for an expert reply...

Thanks in advance

Where is the expert replies???

Tags
ibot, probem, silkroad bot, sro_client, windows 7 64 bit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot does not start client
04/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i really cannot open bot sro with ibot.. using window 7 64 bit here.. i had registered the ocx file and installed vcredist_x86.exe and when i had run ibot with RUN WITH ADMINISTRATOR and compatibility with windowxpsp3 when i press RUN CLIENT, sro_client.exe had no appear... i checked task manager.. there is no any sro_client.exe in the process.. any1 knw how to solve??? i using kapersky internet security with window firewall off... and i allow sro_client.exe and ibot.exe in...
Start Cleint wiht iBot Problem-got Screen
08/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Here i get this Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/6wunbenanntxyp error. Idk how to solf it...i already got it the second time but i already downloaded all new iblot files but nothing happen..what i could do more? ty
Ibot Client dont start!
08/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
My Ibot run i have make all. But when i start the Bot and Loader and when i will start a client the client loading and then it close and the Loader too! Pls anyone can help me! Im German but English is good too.
problem when i start client
06/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
hi every1, im trying to play but every time i press start client in the game launcher it shows me an error window without anything writed in it, i have the lastest version 1.676 and i have the new media.pk2, im on windows 7 x64, can anybody help me? heres a picture of the error : http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7357/sanstitrevf .png oh yeah and i tryed like 10 times reinstalling and it still doesnt work.
client start problem
03/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
am i the only one that double clicks the stupid Conquer.exe icon and it just freezes after the auto-patch? anyone else had this problem? has anyone come up with a solution? I tried launchers, multiclients, proxy and stuff and i still get the same thing.. after the autopatch, right where it should start the login window it just stops and i have to close the window from the process list CTRL+ALT+DELETE > Processes> Conquer.exe > close process... help? it`s very annoying