Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tsro - Bamboo] Lv 86 Wizz with sun looking for pt

Discussion on [Tsro - Bamboo] Lv 86 Wizz with sun looking for pt within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tsro - Bamboo] Lv 86 Wizz with sun looking for pt

As title says im looking for pt
on tsro bamboo server
im lv 86 with lv 76+6 sun staff
wings or alex pt
if you got 1 pt and free slot pm me
ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS tsro bamboo 96 wizz/cleric ff to 110 and 94 war ff
09/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 24 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm. up
WTS TSRO BAMBOO 5X 96 LVL WIZZ FF 110 AND 94 WARR FF
07/29/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm.
Wts bamboo tsro (5x) 96 wizz ff 110 and 94 lvl warrior FF
07/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm.
Tsro bamboo server wts 96 wizz/cleric ff 110 and 94 warrior/cleric
07/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm. up up up
[WTS] Wizz/Cleric lv 79 - TSRO Bamboo
06/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Server: Bamboo (New) Nick: m3 Level: 79 Build: Wizz 79 / Cleric 70 FF Guild: DreamTeam Weapon: 76+3 clean Set: 8D NPC Great char for plvl, pfarm, parties & etc