Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO bot w/ Multi Client HELP!

Discussion on iSRO bot w/ Multi Client HELP! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSRO bot w/ Multi Client HELP!

I have the iSRO bot. I open it and it runs perfectly as always. Then I use multi client (SRO loader) to log in on my other account to stall goods. Whenever I do this the bot account disables and usually closes on me. Any solution where I can have both clients open and still run my bot? would love the help!

Thanks!
Old 05/13/2008, 06:37   #2

Buy another computer and Multiclient on that one and bot on the other.
Old 05/13/2008, 07:46   #3

lol, thanks.
anyone know of a way where I don't have to buy another computer?
Old 05/13/2008, 09:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Its not possible to bot on 1 account and stall on another, intill ISRO bot for example release something for that feature, only way is 2 computers if it involves botting on 1 account, all you can do is play by yourself with no bot and stall with another thats possible
Old 05/15/2008, 04:00   #5

I stall with 2 chars plvl with 1 and bot with the other. You need to run the client you wish to bot on last, bot will stop working if you load a client after it.
Old 05/15/2008, 14:12   #6

soo ther is no milti client that will work with ISRO Bot ?
Old 05/22/2008, 01:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Its not possible to bot on 1 account and stall on another, intill ISRO bot for example release something for that feature, only way is 2 computers if it involves botting on 1 account, all you can do is play by yourself with no bot and stall with another thats possible
If that doesnt work you can look into something like VMware its a virtual desktop software i used to use this for all of my follow bots in d2 lod for ubber lvling
i dont have a link for it but a yahoo/google will find it in no time....hope this helps
Old 05/23/2008, 11:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosky View Post
If that doesnt work you can look into something like VMware its a virtual desktop software i used to use this for all of my follow bots in d2 lod for ubber lvling
i dont have a link for it but a yahoo/google will find it in no time....hope this helps
doesnt worked in Past with SRO and dont think it will work now
Old 05/24/2008, 21:34   #9

You don't need to buy a new pc nor use VMWare, just use the testosterone loader. It's in the bot/hack section. Follow the instructions in the thread.. easypeasy
Old 05/26/2008, 00:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetree View Post
I stall with 2 chars plvl with 1 and bot with the other. You need to run the client you wish to bot on last, bot will stop working if you load a client after it.
+1

Load up the clients u want to stall, maybe even *gasp* hand grind on, load up the finger and the last client and check "ISROcompatable" last.
Old 05/26/2008, 15:59   #11

i multi with isrobot.... open the NORMAL char(staller) first then open the bot char