Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which hawk should i choose? [white or black?]

Discussion on Which hawk should i choose? [white or black?] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which hawk should i choose? [white or black?]

well im a pure str bowman with fire imbue.
ive read many, many guides on pure str bowmen.
they all say to go with the attack rating hawk [white hawk] and say the hawk that attacks [black hawk] gets useless at higher levels.
all these bowmen guides ive read are like seriously old though; dating back to like a year ago.
and i see like every bowman with a black hawk nowadays [if it makes any difference, im pretty sure their all botters].
so the black hawk might actually be good.
so id like a final opinion on this.
attack rate hawk or the hawk that hits?
Old 05/06/2008, 09:37   #2

I have got a bower,too.

I choose white hawk at pvp and the black hawk at grinding ;-)
Old 05/06/2008, 11:13   #3

the black hawk is better if you fight at monsters lower than your lvl ... (if the lvl of the hawk remains behind it becomes useless - i was lv 54 archer and my lv3 black hawk hitted with ~2 dmg in pennon warior )
the white one is good anyway
Old 05/06/2008, 12:19   #4

i have a lv 80 archer, with both the blue and lightning hawk.
they are both very usefull.
if u use the blue hawk in the right combination in pvp (bluehawk+ a lot of explosive arrow) it is very powerfull because of the high attack rating...
bút, if you are the proud owner of a crit+9 bow you should summon the lightning hawk...
then you should just use the critical series like strong bow and anti series...
with the last combination you crit very often + you get the help of the hawk...

so they are quite equal...

and why most g-botters have a blackhawk, is because they can last longer on the battleground... the hawk hits too, so they spend less arrows, so, more gold in 1 run..

hope i helped
p.s. bower get mighty @ 73+
Old 05/08/2008, 11:12   #5

The black hawk is like an annoying misquito. Seems useless in pvp but good for grinding. If u had to make the choice right now.....I would go with white hawk. I dont think the black hawk does any good at the lower levels.