Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[iSRO Question] iBot FGW re-entry

Discussion on [iSRO Question] iBot FGW re-entry within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[iSRO Question] iBot FGW re-entry

Hey guys,

simple question:

How do i get iBot to auto re-enter Forgotten World?

Now i'm NOT talking about FGW in general, its no problem guiding my char through FGW by script. but I want my char to do a run, stand around and automatically re-enter FGW as soon as it is possible again if he has pillars in his inventory.

iBot does have the auto reentry checkbox on its script page but it seems not to work properly... how can I make it work?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07/25/2011, 10:51   #2

i tihnk you must have dimension hole in your inventory and when ibot goes town it uses it and goes there?
Old 07/26/2011, 14:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Does it actually do FGW runs, so killing every mob, treasure box, and sereness?

Or do you need to move it manually to the next mobs etc?
Old 08/16/2011, 12:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Does it actually do FGW runs, so killing every mob, treasure box, and sereness?

Or do you need to move it manually to the next mobs etc?
Im not moving it manually at all, it does FGW all on his own, goes from room to room and kills every mob + box. Yet i'm not letting it kill the final unique - it takes too much time. On run "Run Script" it does a FGW run and takes a return scroll after the second trasure box.

However, my Problem is: HOW do i make the bot re-enter FGW automitically once the waiting period is over? At the moment i have to start the bot manually before every single run, which sucks...