Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LETS BOBM SILKROAD

Discussion on LETS BOBM SILKROAD within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LETS BOBM SILKROAD

Everone give your reaction on this forum, if 10 people are complaining it doesn't work if 1000 do it will work to solve a lot of silkroad problems.

Go to
go to Forum
go to Player Suggestions
and then go to SOME THINGS JOYMAX NEEDS TO DO

EVERYONE POST.
Old 04/29/2008, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Theres no point they never reply to ones with anything with bots or multi-client in it or server traffic they pick those ones out. So its waste of time. + This forum generates bots and multi clients etc why would they want to delete them?
Old 04/29/2008, 23:11   #3

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
You are 2 years too late with that
Old 04/30/2008, 01:03   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
You are 2 years too late with that
OWND

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lets see what I can get
09/06/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
23 USD on paypal. I'll spend it all for a character on any server, if i like it.
Lets think
05/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 35 Replies
ok fail
Lets help our selves
04/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
first want thank all members of our forum i tried more than time to make my own DB so if any one have new DB + its Client plz but it for us or any one has informations about changing pets and adding new maps plz tell us the way every one has any knewloge tell us about it ... let us all help our selves..:):):):)
Lets Do Dis!
05/30/2008 - RF Online - 18 Replies
It's my first time hacking on RF, In fact, its my first time hacking in a game, EVER! And honestly, since I play the game to only PvM, It has been very fun since I'm pretty new to RF Online. I Have a question and I need one of you smart fellas to do me a favor if you can, or write a guide so i can do it myself. I'm going to upload 2 Item.EDF Files...Heres the twist... The first Item.EDF File has the No Delay Pot-Hack which i downloaded from this forums... The seconds Item.EDF File,...