Hi, I have a glaive fire force its pretty cool on pvp but I have only one problem on pvp.. A ROGUE/WARLOCK..!! Even when im glaive and full str this rogue warlock just stuns me and change to daggers and use ***** and i die most of times.. What do you guys think i could do to beat him? I just cant do anything because most of time im stuned or sleped..:S Help pls..
eiter you do firewall and debuff him and attack with range skills or you get pills and delete all his debuff when he using desperate, put force stun on him and kill him....
eiter you do firewall and debuff him and attack with range skills or you get pills and delete all his debuff when he using desperate, put force stun on him and kill him....
I dont have force because im not 110 so I cant stun him..
Yeah but hes not even doing kb or kd.. Hes stuning me or sleeping me with warlock skills.. Hes not even using xbow.. He stuns me as warlock and kills me with daggers
Yeah but hes not even doing kb or kd.. Hes stuning me or sleeping me with warlock skills.. Hes not even using xbow.. He stuns me as warlock and kills me with daggers
"use firewall" that makes me laugh because i have rogue/lock, when firewall is done, i just simply use xbow ^^
Rogue needs to be really dumb to try to destroy that wall, since glavie has only few range skills.
"use firewall" that makes me laugh because i have rogue/lock, when firewall is done, i just simply use xbow ^^
Rogue needs to be really dumb to try to destroy that wall, since glavie has only few range skills.
Well Division/stun and your prettymuch dead too ;D