Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Fritte

Discussion on For Fritte within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
For Fritte

Spriggy is do nothing wrong, I have been a member on many forums for like 1 year+ with 1000posts+ on them, they are managed well like this, these forums don't get much spam and is well managed, if you want to see bad modding its SREmu they dont even give a reason for locking really they expect them to know.

If there is a well attained reason for it, then they have the right to lock since its there site. PM a admin or a mod if you have an issue with how its managed as topics can cause flaming can cause disputes.

As i read in the other topic, " noob " generally means new person, which you are and I am also. Spriggy has been here for 1 year+ with 1500 posts about, he is going to generally know the forum rules more than you or me...

Quote:
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations
From FAQ, they have the right to do what they wan't and is part of the rules

Look Spriggys reasons for locking
Quote:
OMG again a Thread about the Mastery LVL.
This was discussed now many times and cleared.
It will Stay 300 forever, and lvl goes up to 150 not 100.
So you will have only 2 later, same like euros.

#closed, cause nothing more to say or look in the previous Threads about it.
Quote:
#Moved
Cause doesnt really belong to the Game itselfs.
You got off pretty lightly on other forums you would have like a 1 Day ban for flaming and questioning his abilitys in the forums which is public

I made a mistake and he explained what I did.

Sorry to complain at you Fritte but i am just prooving a point and changing your mind towards Spriggy. Would be nice if you gave him an apology.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2008, 21:01   #2

Received Thanks: 1,360
True,, But The mods should pay more attention to the Private sro section,, That is full of spam
Old 04/28/2008, 21:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Hello again,

I have yet another problem with pSRO. Talking to the NPC's closes the game and gives me the ????????? error, Does anyone know how to fix this? maybe you could tell me how to fix it with VB?

Thanks again guys, Whoever helps me out here will be thanked
Spriggys answer :
Quote:
This is Normal SRO Section.
#closed
The section is : Ask The Experts
and with that topic it feels like you can write whatever about sro and get help from people that want to help.

but its only for "Normal" sro question, and that p-sro already have section but they dont have section were they can fin answer on question coz all of the post in P-sro is about : ECSRO OPEN! etc etc

if you post theire it will be gone in 10 minutes coz all the spam and people wont get help with real questions.

and Yes i can apoligize to Spriggy! but no one can take away that i have right about that one!
Coz i read the rulez over it and NONE of the rules says that "Ask the experts" are a "normal" sro section :P

so Spriggy accept my apologize
Old 04/28/2008, 21:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
True,, But The mods should pay more attention to the Private sro section,, That is full of spam
Yea thats really a Problem. But its so **** heavy there, they spam more than we can look through. And they nearly never use the Report Function for this section. But dont ask me why. I asked for a Mod, who is more involed in Private SRO, cause i never used it except a SreMu version for lookin for something.
But the Board Admin is ill since a while, and when he comes back i will talk to him.

@fritty
Like you can see, there are 6 Areas. 4 of them have a Title with "SRO ..." and the other 2 "Private SRO ..."
So you can see what they are about.
On the Time when we splitted it, there was a anouncement that said:
All Topics about Private sro or the Emus will be moved to the 2 new Areas, so that the ones who want to know something about it, can find it more easy.
And no one expected, that they will start so a **** Big Flame & Spam war there. Normally 2 Areas would be really enough, cause mainly there arent so much reasons for new Threads, cause all about the Game itselfs, is discussed in the SRO Areas.
But for some Reason the Private SRO Section evolved to Chaos.
The Actual Mods cant get rid of the Chaos alone, without help of the Community and a involded Mod, who knows better whats going on in the Private Scene.

But we try to hold the Areas clean as much we can.
Old 04/29/2008, 00:12   #5

Yeah,, there is really a need of a mod in the private sro area. Btw if you need one,, I will be available :P I used sremu.. Play at pserver so I know what's going on
Old 04/29/2008, 08:30   #6

Received Thanks: 2,326
Ye I would be happy to send you a list of names, of flamers etc or posts that need locking maybe. I have used SREmu also but don't have it anymore, strukel your very active and seem to be up for it so you would make good mod
Old 04/29/2008, 09:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
Yeah,, there is really a need of a mod in the private sro area. Btw if you need one,, I will be available :P I used sremu.. Play at pserver so I know what's going on
Wouldnt be a bad idea.
But its not my decission^^
But you can write a application for SRO Mod in Joining EPVP Section.
Old 04/29/2008, 11:10   #8

I wrote an application