Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server coming out at Launch of 120 Cap? Let's Make EURO PT's:)

Discussion on New Server coming out at Launch of 120 Cap? Let's Make EURO PT's:) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/19/2011, 21:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
I don't think a new server will open and this topic is kinda useless there never was and never will be an succesfull 24/7 8/8 pt created in a forum.

Allways at least 1 douchebag who has an sh1tty pc and dc @ night and 90 % off the time it is the cleric.

Or 1 guy that doesn't show up... Only turks have a chance they can make a party with 8 dif persons work.

So don't even think about it u gotta find your friends ingame and switch party like everyday and hope your lucky @ night.

Or do it like me =D

ATM on the first day ill create 10 chars all with prems after like a month when server more populated ill open 8 + 3 *5 more. So 33 chars in total got everything ready for it.

But yeah big chance there won't be a new server so ill just buy 8 chars 110 + so i can pt bot to 110 an older server.
Old 07/19/2011, 23:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMarkable91 View Post
I don't think a new server will open and this topic is kinda useless there never was and never will be an succesfull 24/7 8/8 pt created in a forum.

Allways at least 1 douchebag who has an sh1tty pc and dc @ night and 90 % off the time it is the cleric.

Or 1 guy that doesn't show up... Only turks have a chance they can make a party with 8 dif persons work.

So don't even think about it u gotta find your friends ingame and switch party like everyday and hope your lucky @ night.

Or do it like me =D

ATM on the first day ill create 10 chars all with prems after like a month when server more populated ill open 8 + 3 *5 more. So 33 chars in total got everything ready for it.

But yeah big chance there won't be a new server so ill just buy 8 chars 110 + so i can pt bot to 110 an older server.
one of the noops is the cleric and my net connection is pretty good
if ever there was a douche "from the forum" who joined this pt and fks up, we can always change them.
Old 07/19/2011, 23:44   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbackbizatch View Post
one of the noops is the cleric and my net connection is pretty good
if ever there was a douche "from the forum" who joined this pt and fks up, we can always change them.
Then your computer scks or relog prog sck.

Or some1 else like the warrior dc. Trust me u won't get an working party by an forum. U gotta know ppl realy good and respect them to make it working else u just ban him the first time he dc. Cause there is plenty more fish in the sea.

Don't see this as some kinda dream cause it won't be. U will be searching for players 24/7 every day again. Maybe after a month 8 ppl stick together but never for long. Then ppl quit or sell char or decide to pt with others every week ull have at least 1 spot change.

Just try making your own pt if you wan't any kind off succes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 12:14   #19

Where can I get working party then?
Old 07/20/2011, 15:44   #20

Build: Wizzard
Nick: LiGhTGoD
Online time: 24h SBot
Can buy silks: Yes (Grab Pet only)
Silkroad play time: 4H Active , 20h Bot
Old 07/20/2011, 18:48   #21

Build: Warlock/cleric
Nick: Rainbow
Online time: 24h
Can buy silks: Yes
Silkroad play timever 5 years
Old 07/20/2011, 22:16   #22

Nick: Bloxy
Online time: 5h active 19h bot
Can buy silk: Yes
Old 07/20/2011, 23:12   #23

sooner or later you'll have to make a pt of your own to keep up with the economy so why dont you just do it from the start? that way you lvl up fast + get gold
Old 07/21/2011, 01:58   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
sooner or later you'll have to make a pt of your own to keep up with the economy so why dont you just do it from the start? that way you lvl up fast + get gold
+1

Well yeah it can be good to make pt for first few days since there might not be a bot directly if there realy comes 1 together with 120 update.

But as soon there are bots get your own pt!!
Old 07/21/2011, 17:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
yup thats the idea, i will be running 1 euro pt of my own to pimp my main but my main will only have the prem+ so...there
Old 07/21/2011, 17:34   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMarkable91 View Post
Then your computer scks or relog prog sck.

Or some1 else like the warrior dc. Trust me u won't get an working party by an forum. U gotta know ppl realy good and respect them to make it working else u just ban him the first time he dc. Cause there is plenty more fish in the sea.

Don't see this as some kinda dream cause it won't be. U will be searching for players 24/7 every day again. Maybe after a month 8 ppl stick together but never for long. Then ppl quit or sell char or decide to pt with others every week ull have at least 1 spot change.

Just try making your own pt if you wan't any kind off succes.
i have sbot and a pretty good comp(2500k, xfire 6950's modded to 70's,ssd,16gb ram).

i am making my own euro pt to be able to support my main(weps,gears). but its just better to pt with real people even if its just a few hours a day, and say w/e you want..if you want to join,join. if not, then please, STFU. tytyty
Old 07/21/2011, 17:55   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramak123 View Post
Nick: Bloxy
Online time: 5h active 19h bot
Can buy silk: Yes
no more wiz spots left, 2 bards or 1 warrior. when first euro pt is full we can start a 2nd one.
Old 07/21/2011, 19:21   #28

can be warrior then?
Old 07/24/2011, 18:07   #29

I've been thinking of joining a new server when it comes... But I doubt a party with more than 3-4 ppl will ever come together as one...

I've been considering making a full party by myself too, but first I will need to get a better compy, as mine probably wont handle that many open clients since its 5 years old already :/

Anyhow, if it does come true, and you guys still need someone (I doubt it), I might be available to be a Bard/Cleric
Old 07/24/2011, 18:12   #30

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Make your own 8/8 party and close this fail thread. No sense to make party with people from forums because it always fail. Own pt ftw
Thanks
1 User

Tags
12d, party, server, silkroad, sro