Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] kSRO mc

Discussion on [request] kSRO mc within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] kSRO mc

is there any working mc on ksro? [i know sandboxie method] edx don't work with kSRO;/
Old 07/09/2011, 06:56   #2

edx doesn`t work? For me it does, but dc alot. Had other loader, but don`t have it anymore..
Old 07/09/2011, 19:52   #3

well it works but as u said it have a lot of dc's 10-15mins and dc >_< i'm unable to farm sp, any ideas for mc?:F

p.s. atm i'm trying to turn off mutex in silkroad.exe and sro_client.exe if i'll success i'll able to create mc for all silkroad versions
Old 07/09/2011, 23:48   #4

elite*gold: 130
Do you use bot?
Old 07/10/2011, 20:42   #5

nope i don't use any bot but i can turn it on and stay on idle if that is nesesery

/can some1 post here and old version of actionwdata ? it can be from any sro rsro, isro etc.
i want to compare it with new actionwdata in ksro cuz i figured out how to turn it on but when i'm clicking on autoselect icon i sro nothing happens;/

//i have "new" loader for ksro