Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Passive monster problem

Discussion on Passive monster problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Passive monster problem

i dont get it.
most mobs in SRO that are passive stay passive and all.
however when i hit a black yeowa [also a passive mob] other black yeowa's that are near it start attacking me too.
and this is annoying cuz then i usually get 3 party mobs on me and waste a lot of pots and have a risk of dieing.
but some people dont have this problem.
they attack a black yeowa and the mobs near it wont attack them too.
this also happened at chakji workers; my glavier botted at them fine, but my wizard, every time it hits one everything near it starts attacking me.
why is this happening?
Old 04/20/2008, 06:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
I don't see why that would happen unless you are using a lightning bolt
Old 04/20/2008, 07:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
I don't see why that would happen unless you are using a lightning bolt
well im not retarded.
i would obviously know if im using an aoe attack or not.
all my skills are for single targets and with fire imbue.
Old 04/20/2008, 08:33   #4

i bet its because aggro in share parties... as soon as u are in a share party u have aggro and non aggro mobs start attack you when u attack nearby mobs or use party skills like recovery division. change to a exp distr/item distr party and ure fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2008, 12:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by desease View Post
i bet its because aggro in share parties... as soon as u are in a share party u have aggro and non aggro mobs start attack you when u attack nearby mobs or use party skills like recovery division. change to a exp distr/item distr party and ure fine
annoying&stupid but true ...
Old 04/21/2008, 02:41   #6

yeah seems true. Had it with blood Ongs too. But normaly the mobs have to stay really close together, that they attack you.
Old 04/22/2008, 17:07   #7

ye i had this problem too but i was whit skill whit out penetration or simulation... i think its wear bug or something like that ...
Old 04/22/2008, 19:36   #8

or they are ****** that you kill one of their 1k clones xD