Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO RiBOT error: "An unexpected error has occured", please help

Discussion on RSRO RiBOT error: "An unexpected error has occured", please help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSRO RiBOT error: "An unexpected error has occured", please help

Hi, im using edxSilkroadLoader5 and ribot v1.0.71, and when i connect in game, choose char, in status say 'An unexpected error has occured! - 34A6" and in char name it says '<None>' and when i move in the game the bot crash. WHY? PLEASE, HELP ME.. May be it's because rsro nicks are in russian letters, and ribot may be can't read russian letters? What do you think?

Old 07/04/2011, 07:55   #2

Probiably its cuz u have a new armor or something like that.
Delete Configs of ur char and config bot new again it will help.
Old 07/04/2011, 08:47   #3

But i created brand new account on other server, and created new char, but still writing: SilkRoadOnline Bot has stopped working.. and ribot quit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR SRO ""Recording Registry failed!""
02/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone: I need your help ... to execute the Silkroad launcher said: ""Recording Registry failed!"" GameCam had installed but the uninstall some time. From time to time I started to launch this mistake http://s1.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_48 6290wtf.jpg
[RiBot] Run-Time Error 7 "out of memory"
07/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello , when I try to run more then 10 client in ribot this message pop up Run-Time Error 7 "out of memory" , is it possible to fix that problem , any1 know a good solution ? Already I know that this issue cause some registry problems so I found good program and repaired my registry now I don't get this error but when I log in 11 clients I can not do anything more on my PC ( lack of RAM ? i have 3 GB or maybe other problem ) . Thank you for creative response ! :handsdown:
Rsro Ribut Runtime error 13 "Type Mismatch"
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys, for some reason when im lvling my first char with ribot, everything works fine. But my second char always gets this annoying runtime error after some time and ribot + sro window crashes. Im having the newest ribot, newest sro so what can i do to stop this error? Googled like an hour for now ^^" Thanks PuppetMaster
RSRO - ERROR 193 when i press "Start"
05/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
hey when i press start to login the game i have an error "error 193" what should i do? ive search some info on this error and nothing.