Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what are some good loaders?

Discussion on what are some good loaders? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what are some good loaders?

well i have been gone from silkroad for over a year now, closing in on 2...and well i dont remember what are sum of the good loaders out there so if you could list sum that would be nice, and maybe even post the link would be even better thank you.
Old 06/27/2011, 07:56   #2

edx loader
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2011, 11:05   #3

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
Most of the loaders are gone, but testosterone was the best one, it's gone now.
I'd say edx loader, or another 1 I forgot the name of..
Old 06/27/2011, 11:42   #4

yeah testosterone was best
you could select weather, zoomhack etc. ^^
but now you can use EDX Loader and you can multibot with ibot and EDX Loader

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any working pursuit loaders?
05/06/2011 - Need for Speed World - 16 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for a working pursuit loader. I've been looking for that quite a while, but coudn't find a working one or a free one. Thanks.
No Loaders Work
03/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I am using windows vista and none of loaders seem to work , attached is screenshot of what happens.pretty much as soon as i click launch it crashes instantly on. silkroadloadlite the Gameshield shows up then nothing. what is going wrong .i have followed about 50000 guides today <3 to anyone that can help
Are Loaders detected? Read more pls
12/07/2009 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
IM TALKING ABOUT INT KAL :) I was wondering if i get some pointers with artmoney and edit the source of some hack of private server (DLL hack) will i be able to use , i remember when i was able to use some hacks on int some time ago, like behead hack etc, but explain me if loaders are detected and can i replace the pointes for example of speed hack in the source and will it work? or i need to change something more there? Please answer and sorry if u dont understand me :P
Loaders
09/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Just wanted to see what everyone thinks.. I'm scared to plvl my nubby with a multi-client... :(
Question about Loaders
01/23/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hi. I'm new to this site and relatively new to the game. I have a level 50 account and am still learning. I know if you buy silk joymax probably won't ban you're account for botting but do they have the same policy for the anti DC clients? I'm wondering whether I should buy silk because I really don't want to risk losing my account. Is using these Anti DC loaders safe? Any answer is greatly appreciated =D