Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

launcher says(PATCH SERVER DONT EXIST)

Discussion on launcher says(PATCH SERVER DONT EXIST) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
launcher says(PATCH SERVER DONT EXIST)

Need big help plzzzzzz...I have downloaded dekaron frm offcial site.After installing it whenever i try to open globaldk(launcher) it starts to patch or i dont know what is that but after view secs it says patch server doesnot exist.I downloaded manual patch which 229mb but after patching it i get the same result.I have tried lot of method but could not suceed plzz help me what should i do plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help]Launcher dont work proply
03/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
my problem is the launcher update some file and doesnt put him in the right place i try to update loding_001.dds and it show me other name and dont put it in /textures/ui/... i check the url and update.ini and the ip is fine and the game is work when i press start and it show me the html file i put(in the middle of the launcher) just the importent part that it doesnt update? any ideas? sry for bad english:p
10x Launcher dont work at public server?
10/16/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 11 Replies
hi guys , i play at the losus bla whatever server and testing the 10x launcher hack with ce and YaRFOB. but i see it have no effect , okay it shoots faster but make at same times dmg like without the hack.:mad: why? 1.start game 2.start YaFROB 3.start ce , search A4/07 , aktivate them bouth and see i make fast attacks but he makes dmg same times not everyshot a dmg. . .
Private Server English Patch dont Download Media.pk2 :)
04/13/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Hello all, i convert pserver english Step 1. PK2Tools__S4G0P4.rar Pk2 Tools Download Extract Pk2 Tool Deskop open Pk2Editor.exe
sv patch pot patch?Dont wanna be snippy
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey i havnt read all the things on the new crack comin out for the new sv for pot patch.But is anyone even tryin to crack it?Just wonderin...