Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot & sro loader

Discussion on Agbot & sro loader within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot & sro loader Solved

Is it possible to multiclient with agbot and sro loader, if yes how do you do it?

I know i can use rumat's loader, but for some way it always changes my screen resolution when i start a client

Found the solution : made a second map from silkroad 1 for bot, 1 for stall

1. Click sro_loader, choose the sro_client thats legit
2. Start nuconnector, agbot, ****** /> 3. start sro_loader, check multi and click start
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2008, 05:01   #2

iam not found this sro loader at the site
Old 04/29/2008, 14:53   #3

I've got it from a friend, if someone can give me a link on wich I can upload it.
Old 04/30/2008, 18:38   #4

hi
Old 05/01/2008, 09:04   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
You need to use testosterone this can be found on the Silkroad section with guides.

Start nuconnect, then agbot, then launch testosterone and hit redirect IP so its ticked
Old 05/09/2009, 03:15   #6

You see the extreme suffering in adjusting to media.pk2 bot = agbot, revbot etc. ...

Superkhung code should have 1 for the loader to the client port from 15779 to 15778 (or other port 15777.15776 etc..)

Down and unpacking, to dispose directory sro (peer file with sro_client.exe)

Using simple:
Eg to bot = revbot, you perform these steps:
- Nuconnect or open proxy.
- Open vloader -> need to enter port switch -> press start to load client
- Open revbot.

This way no need to edit or set media.pk2 host file (this complaint is too costly HDD, do not need to copy the file into multiple media.pk2)

If you do not have to run it download and install this on (written by = C + +, and the transfer port located in the dll)

or
Can test how = as follows: do not open or srproxy nuconnect, open the loader, click start the client is still working it means not to be moved. If error is ok.

To check if the client has over 15,778 ports have success?
- Open srproxy: set listen port - port = 15778, why does the loader (with port 15778) to the client load. If the title of srproxy have the word "Connected" means success (if the error srproxy cứ ok). Or use the program 1 check that connection.
Old 05/21/2009, 12:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnhp91 View Post
You see the extreme suffering in adjusting to media.pk2 bot = agbot, revbot etc. ...

Superkhung code should have 1 for the loader to the client port from 15779 to 15778 (or other port 15777.15776 etc..)

Down and unpacking, to dispose directory sro (peer file with sro_client.exe)

Using simple:
Eg to bot = revbot, you perform these steps:
- Nuconnect or open proxy.
- Open vloader -> need to enter port switch -> press start to load client
- Open revbot.

This way no need to edit or set media.pk2 host file (this complaint is too costly HDD, do not need to copy the file into multiple media.pk2)

If you do not have to run it download and install this on (written by = C + +, and the transfer port located in the dll)

or
Can test how = as follows: do not open or srproxy nuconnect, open the loader, click start the client is still working it means not to be moved. If error is ok.

To check if the client has over 15,778 ports have success?
- Open srproxy: set listen port - port = 15778, why does the loader (with port 15778) to the client load. If the title of srproxy have the word "Connected" means success (if the error srproxy cứ ok). Or use the program 1 check that connection.
This loader is kinda fussy, but im still testing it...

What do I do is (im on vSRO tho)
Open nuconnector - open agbot - open loader (insert port 15778, it wont accept others, I get (9) error) if I press start loader, it says please execute sro.exe. Meaning I open SRO.exe, press start on loader, and then it opens ...

Everything on nuconnector is fine, it says connecting bla bla bla...
But game wont open, its stuck on that small loading screen.

Any idea?
Closed Thread