Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

closes after the first loading screen!!!!!!plz help

Discussion on closes after the first loading screen!!!!!!plz help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
closes after the first loading screen!!!!!!plz help

i have win7 32-bit but when i try to run silkroad it closes after the first loading screen ((wich is after hack shield )) and i dont know why
am i missing any programs to ??
i setup dx9 and updated my vga but still dosent work
Old 06/07/2011, 04:58   #2

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
I'd say go to joymax.com and go to download's page, and download the stuff in the bottom row, (might help) not so sure.
Give us more information..
Does it freeze? Or does it just EXIT completely, without saying a word?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB 1.3a Login Screen Closes
02/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I've been looking for a working bot+crack for a few days, and I finally found one that works it's Sro-DB 1.3a.rar. It worked perfectly one time. Then I got an error when I tried to save settings while in game and the client blinked out. I went to start it again and now it works up until it logs in. It will auto login for me, and when it tries to move to char select, the client closes, and the bot tries to start the client again. Things I've tried : - Mixing the files with other loaders...
Loading Screen
10/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Alrighty, I'm having a bit of an issue. I am trying to change the loading screen but when I go to date/texture/ui/game/loading the screens aren't there. I'm thinking maybe they are hidden but im not sure. Any help? -Solar
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
new loading screen
02/12/2010 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Hey also als 1 ich habe den nicht gemacht ..... öhm wenn das als flammig glit nimm ich direkt pic und link raus.... ich weiß ja net ob das alles so gut is aber hier schon ma nen pic von alle dem http://i50.tinypic.com/bi9c2b.jpg so wer es haben will hier der link.... http://www.mediafire.com /?gklrtwyzvlj
[Qstion] When im loading GC, it closes..
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
When im loading GC, it closes.. Whitout leaving any error... Is the *** Engine patched???? I have GC Philippines... grr,,,