Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rogue/cleric

Discussion on rogue/cleric within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rogue/cleric

im starting a new rogue full str char with cleric as a subclass will be really grateful if u can tell me the cleric skills i should add...
thx
Old 03/17/2008, 22:22   #2

this really depends on how much u farm and if you play cleric in parties or not.

If not you need only reverse, recovery division, healing cycle and bless because these skills last after weapon switch and ress is a must xD.

When you play the cleric in parties (what is a really cool thing as full str cuz the party hasnt to look too much for u cuz u can tank) then you should get the blessing series, the group recovery and healing skills and the recovery spell...

Heaven flash and galore is very handy in pvp when right used. All atack skills are useless cuz as str ur mag damage sux. Glory and favour armor u should only get when u play partycleric AND use light armors...

Hope this helped
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2008, 17:02   #3

Ive got a full int nuker lvl 64 and with him im farminG a rogue/cleric too..

I dont want to farm in future so i went to and see how many sp i needed 276,352k sp its how much i need with all rogue and cleric skills maxed till lvl 71 then i farm a bit more when i get there..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 101+ warrior/cleric or rogue/cleric
05/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
paying extreme price please contact me
WTT LvL 96 rogue/cleric
03/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Character name is Arashii...with email verification I have 2 avatar's and one ded grabpet My gear is +4 and +5 full blue wepon :dagger +3 crosbow+3 Trade with middlemen Char's lvl 90 +++ SOLD
WTS/WTT lv 95 rogue/cleric FF
01/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
has set +3/4/5 . crossbow 94 + 4 fb, dagger 94 + 5 fb both crit 11 , rogue lv 95 ff at cross.and dagger , lv 92 at cleric FF all skil's i need lv 91 + char on : hercules,tibet or apollo CHAR IS NOT VERIFIED!!!!!! add me [email protected] the trade will be made by robi like mm :)
WTS / WTT Rogue/Cleric lv 84
11/16/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Venho aki Anunciar meu char Rogue/Cleric Str Server poseidon Atualmente lv 83 FOTOS : http://img697.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sro200911100 0113433.jpg Rev6 : Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Avatar : Halloween Set 9/9 DG +3+4 | xBow+dagger FB 80 +5| 12m gold ,Elixirs on Storage.! Mastery Rogue 83 FF
WTT Warrior/Cleric * Rogue/Warlock * Wiz/Cleric
02/16/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
All My Characters are on Neptune Lvl 89 Warrior/Cleric (All 3 Weapons). Im currently farming this character, 2hand,axe,1hand,cleric are FF too 88 with currently 32,000 SP. It has the Blue Malicious Devil Suit. Dark Angel Avatar & Arabian Avatar Suit. Premium + with currently 6 days & the SP Skill Ticket. Also a Silk Pet with also 6 days left. The character right now is in Full NPC, but has mostly all the 2nd or last tier set +5 in storage.He also has a +7 2hander. The character is male with...