You last visited: Today at 11:10
Advertisement
Sbot Crack ? Is it possible ? ..
Discussion on Sbot Crack ? Is it possible ? .. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.
05/24/2011, 19:43
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
Sbot Crack ? Is it possible ? ..
I've heard from some ppl that they use a cracked Sbot but they are not revealing the way (which is lame & selfish) , so I want your opinion
is it true & possible or just bull?
05/24/2011, 19:47
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 7
it is possible
but very hard
05/24/2011, 19:54
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
oh really >.< man That would be epic ♥
05/24/2011, 20:01
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 959
Received Thanks: 602
everything is possible,but I'm sure none of us will be able to crack it..I think it doesn't even worth trying
)
05/24/2011, 20:04
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by
vorosmihaly
everything is possible,but I'm sure none of us will be able to crack it..I think it doesn't even worth trying
)
Why do you think that ?
I'm not Sbot user , actually I use Ibot but it's a known fact that Sbot is the best out there .. so in my opinion a cracked sbot is awesome :P
05/24/2011, 20:10
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 959
Received Thanks: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by
HsW666
Why do you think that ?
I'm not Sbot user , actually I use Ibot but it's a known fact that Sbot is the best out there .. so in my opinion a cracked sbot is awesome :P
yes,it's awesome,but it has a really awesome protection aswell,and if a crack would be public,they would fix it in 1-2 days..
05/24/2011, 20:21
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 68
It exist already , we are using it
05/24/2011, 20:29
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 959
Received Thanks: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ibiohazardi
It exist already , we are using it
prove it,I don't believe you.
05/24/2011, 20:39
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ibiohazardi
It exist already , we are using it
Dude you will do a big favor if you reveal it *.* i'm geting sick of Ibot HS server thingy (It's not like i'm not thankful to ibot creator btw)
05/25/2011, 21:27
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 68
the crack was made by a mexican :
, contact him
Im pretty sure that he wont share/sell/rent it to turks and egipt ppl
05/25/2011, 21:40
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
I'm a Muslim from Jordan , does that count ?
05/28/2011, 19:56
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by
HsW666
I'm a Muslim from Jordan , does that count ?
hahahahahah big fat LOL
05/29/2011, 00:23
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Falsetto
hahahahahah big fat LOL
Big fat ?? wha?
05/29/2011, 01:47
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 498
Received Thanks: 149
its just a lie... another scam... its impossible to make crack... if anyone know who is drm... so sbot have drm,impossible to make crack.
05/29/2011, 02:17
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 64
I think you are right
.. any other opinions maybe?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:10 .