Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NO DC CLIENT

Discussion on NO DC CLIENT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
NO DC CLIENT

Hi guys and girls i need a no dc client for the new patch pls give me a download link without keylogger
Jurij12345 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
thx bro
mizo1987 is offline  
Old   #3
 
xxfukerxx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 144
look topics
xxfukerxx is offline  
Old   #4
 
llShadowll's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 3
This one is safe jurij
llShadowll is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]I have a 5200+ source and client I make char FINE relog Client exit
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 66 Replies
Hello, I have made myself an 5200+ it works just about I have the client updated to 5200 And my source updated to 5200+ here is what my problem Is So I make an account /newacc hello test and I login all fine my CMD is showing fine too so then I make an character that character gets made the CMD shows no error but then when I relog in my CMD sais Hello has connected to you! and then I login and get to Logging into Gameserver and the my client just closes but my CMD does not say hello...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.