Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If anyone has a Psro online please share it

Discussion on If anyone has a Psro online please share it within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
If anyone has a Psro online please share it

I would like too see if anyone has had success on making a psro. Id like too try it out and see if things work okay. Im thinking about making one but havent made a final if i wanna get a server and try it out.
Old 02/25/2008, 02:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
OMG whats with you noobs making topics about pserver. the only working pserver is DOWN for a while DOWN stop making guild threads/server file threads etc its annoying.
Old 02/25/2008, 06:02   #3

Quote:
LordJaggi posted-OMG whats with you noobs making topics about pserver. the only working pserver is DOWN for a while DOWN stop making guild threads/server file threads etc its annoying.
Well of course you would have too use the most outdated word in the world get with the times buddy. Im sure that the Psro posted in the sticky might not be the only working one. This is hardly a thread about the same subjects. Im not recruiting and im not even talking about server files threads. Show a lil respect thanks.
Old 02/25/2008, 13:22   #4

lord why you call other noobs you see like the bigest one!when you don't seen we have a most working sromu and there is a chance to conect to this sromu so pls just read cerefuly and dont writh ****.
Old 02/25/2008, 13:36   #5

Received Thanks: 1,583
i call him noob because im tired of seeing these threads so stfu -.-
Old 02/26/2008, 09:48   #6

Lord youre not going too make it very far on these forums. Well after talking too someone about the Psro ive kind of found out that the files posted are not all of the server files. There only seems too be a couple of people that accually have them all and can get them too work. Too make a long story short, id love too see a fun server. To be honest if there was a psro with europe on it do you guys think it might ruin the normal sro? Just wondering what people think. I mean i guess it never ruined wow too have pservers.
Old 02/26/2008, 13:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Lord youre not going too make it very far on these forums. Well after talking too someone about the Psro ive kind of found out that the files posted are not all of the server files. There only seems too be a couple of people that accually have them all and can get them too work. Too make a long story short, id love too see a fun server. To be honest if there was a psro with europe on it do you guys think it might ruin the normal sro? Just wondering what people think. I mean i guess it never ruined wow too have pservers.
Agree, a fun server would be really fun to see. Then noobs like me could be max lvl to.
Old 04/07/2008, 06:14   #8

there IS a other way, not with sockscrap, to make the pSERVER work unlimited, its called: watch my tutorial
Old 04/07/2008, 23:29   #9

Received Thanks: 1,072
Guys the server is working right now without sockscap