Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]agbot doesnt show up skill

Discussion on [help]agbot doesnt show up skill within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]agbot doesnt show up skill

Iam logged on the game... and i see all the info in the info tab...
and isee stats str. int hp mp sp exp and so on..
but in the skill tab i just dont see any skill show up...
and i tried to change the ip in nuconnector to 26 -> 27 and so on...
tried to restart couple times..
iam level 78 so i have skills its like iam lvl 1 char with no skills -.- what it could be? the problem
Old 02/23/2008, 20:07   #2

What Bot version did u used?
Dit you edit the Skill File?
Old 02/23/2008, 21:03   #3

and what skill file ?
-.-
Old 02/24/2008, 19:06   #4

When you get an attack skill from Skill window ingame then press alt+tab to go to your bot window and choose Skill tab. Then right click on the skill with what you want to attack and press Add Attack Skill . Now the skill should appear on Skill Attack tab. ( If its buff then press Add buff).

-Regards.
Old 02/24/2008, 23:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwatch View Post
When you get an attack skill from Skill window ingame then press alt+tab to go to your bot window and choose Skill tab. Then right click on the skill with what you want to attack and press Add Attack Skill . Now the skill should appear on Skill Attack tab. ( If its buff then press Add buff).

-Regards.
Could you stop Posting 1 nonsense Tip after the other in these Threads?
Thats total useless, because his SKill list is empty, should he choose one of the imaginary Skills?

@shamir
Dont really know the 1.5x Versions, but there must be a Problem with your SKill File. Try to unack the Data Folder of the agbot again. Or Version 1.4.8.2 and try this one.
Old 03/27/2008, 15:45   #6

I got the same problem now. No skills showing in skill tab. Did you solve the problem back then?