Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad secret answer bug?

Discussion on Silkroad secret answer bug? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad secret answer bug?

Hi,
I was going to change my PW but i typed by mistake wrong my secret answer, but it still let me change the PW

I tried to type anything into secret answer box but it always let me in

Anyone got this bug too? Cause if this will be so it is so easy to change PW without knowing the S.A. ...
Old 05/07/2011, 12:29   #2

go hack people =D
Old 05/07/2011, 14:01   #3

lol dont think that there is such a bug! i tryed it with my account by entering a wrong sa and guess what.. the secret answer is incorrect! so what ever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Forgot My Secret answer
01/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
i forgot my char secret answer but i have the pass & email plz tell me what to do i need to change my pass:confused::confused::confused:
How can I retrieve my secret answer?
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change my password. The problem is that before I can change my password, it asks me a secret question. I already forgot the answer for the secret question. Is there any way so that I can retrieve my secret answer. Im not not a hacker ok. I'd just mistakenly gave my password to a friend. And thats the reason why I liked to change the password. Plse help tnx.
FORGOT MY SECRET ANSWER
07/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Anyways i registered about 1 year ago and when i was registering SRO started giving stupid errors like this is wrong that is wrong and so i started randomly typing things i thought where useless(like SA-.-)and when i finally registered i kep playing till i was 64lvl rogue with som 64lvl daggers.now im affraid and i wanna change my pass. can anyone help me? heres my details if you could log in and make my password killer129812 i would appreciate: ID:dontstealaccounts PW:u freakinnoob ...
Question about Silkroad Account [secret answer] help if you can
05/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey i have a problem, i forgot my secret answer on 1 of my accs and my friends are annoying me by going on it too much is there to figure it out or change my pass without knowing it or something like that, post if you know anyways and no i will not give u the acc info so u can do it for me :P