Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Normal silkroad question

Discussion on Normal silkroad question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Normal silkroad question

lol, i got isrobot payed, and you knwo, i minimize game and etc, but the white finger stays down by the clock, so i want to make dissapear the white finger, cuz mmy father puts on the pc and he says it makes pc go slower-_- i tried hiding(he noticed), but i want to make it dissapear, any way to do it, thx^^
Old 02/15/2008, 02:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
lol, i got isrobot payed, and you knwo, i minimize game and etc, but the white finger stays down by the clock, so i want to make dissapear the white finger, cuz mmy father puts on the pc and he says it makes pc go slower-_- i tried hiding(he noticed), but i want to make it dissapear, any way to do it, thx^^
LOL buy a own PC oO
You will see the minimized Client before the white Finger.
If you close white Finger you Bot will stop within max. 2 hours.
You cant make it dissapear but maybe he will not be seeable cause, Windows shows only some aktive symbols, for the rest you have click on the arrow.
Really strange Question.
Old 02/15/2008, 14:00   #3

lol i knoq, so i can't bot lol i've got 15 years, i can't buy a own pc xD so sure i should exit the isro and just 2 hours botting and get killed lol
Old 02/15/2008, 14:03   #4

i'm am 15 years old, too, i have a nice job, I get ~100 - 150€ / month, its possible to buy a own pc in a short time.
anyway, you can hide it, let the pros go on..
Old 02/15/2008, 21:57   #5

lol i ca't work wth i go to scholl, i could work on summer but i dunno of what, and i could work now but i still duno of what
Old 02/15/2008, 22:01   #6

I go to school too, it's an afternoon job^^
Old 02/16/2008, 10:36   #7

lol nvm so that's my problem... i can't solve it isn' it?
Old 02/16/2008, 12:41   #8

i dont think other would have the idea to bot all the day over the PC of his parents ^^
And if your Dad issnt stupid or total PC noob, he will find it out so or so.