Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRObot with european chars (cleric)

Discussion on SRObot with european chars (cleric) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRObot with european chars (cleric)

I use SRObot with my cleric, and i can't make my assist skills like recovery division work, do u know why and if there is a solution. Thx a lot ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Bard/Cleric Chars
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTB Bard/Cleric chars lvl90 and ff , any server , tell me your price for your char
WTB - Cleric - LVL50 - Any European Server
07/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Don't need a good gear. I'm looking for a cheap account. PM with offers and gear.
WTB 2 chars on same server or Bard/cleric
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi WTB 2 chars on same server or Bard/cleric. i want to buy 2 chars on same server or a bard/cleric on server.
[cSro] Which is the best bot for european chars?
04/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Ok guys, as in the title, i wanna know which is the best bot for european chars. I tried Butterfly Wizard, the only one i can use is v2.3 cuz its the only one which can change wep, buff, and change wep back, but the only and the biggest problem is that it makes mistakes when counting back, so first buffing works, second doesn't. I tried the new tbot, but it doesn't want to start for me . And i wont buy mBot, i dont have the money for it.:)
European assist skill with SRObot
02/10/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hello there, i would like to know why buff like recovery division or holyworld can't run with this bot :( And if there is an alternative solution, thx :)