Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RevBot/AGBOT

Discussion on RevBot/AGBOT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RevBot/AGBOT

I have been here for a week or so and i cannot seem to get any help what so ever so i thought making a topic is the right thing to do. i made one in this section because its discussing the BOT

REV or AGBOT

can somone help me please i wanna try this bot but i cant get it to work i checked out all the guids including pics but it doesnt seem to be happening ive tried it a total of 13 times installing it and then uninstalling silkroad and trying again. the problem occurs when i get to agBot here is the steps i take

1) Put all the files downloaded into a seperate folder in my desktop
2) Take Media patcher and place it into silkroad online folder
3) Double click Media patcher, Go though all the messages that come up After Patching i open nuConnecter and wait for the message to come up takes 1 second
4)open up agBot and something comes up a small box with the word config1 written in it and it allows me to select, create and delete it.
5) i click on select to see if it will open the bot properly and the bot doesnt do anything just closes. i checked if its running in background, or it is in icon mode in toolbar, or even minimized and there is no sign of it.
6)i really want to try this bot, but it seems i cant get past the agBot part

Please please can somone just help me this is my last resort i know its low but i really want it so i can bot when sleep and play when awake

Thank you so much and if anyone helps me directly i can make sig i used photoshop for 5 years now
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2008, 13:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimenoob View Post
I have been here for a week or so and i cannot seem to get any help what so ever so i thought making a topic is the right thing to do. i made one in this section because its discussing the BOT

REV or AGBOT

can somone help me please i wanna try this bot but i cant get it to work i checked out all the guids including pics but it doesnt seem to be happening ive tried it a total of 13 times installing it and then uninstalling silkroad and trying again. the problem occurs when i get to agBot here is the steps i take

3) Double click Media patcher, Go though all the messages that come up After Patching i open nuConnecter and wait for the message to come up takes 1 second
4)open up agBot and something comes up a small box with the word config1 written in it and it allows me to select, create and delete it.
5) i click on select to see if it will open the bot properly and the bot doesnt do anything just closes. i checked if its running in background, or it is in icon mode in toolbar, or even minimized and there is no sign of it.

Please please can somone just help me this is my last resort i know its low but i really want it so i can bot when sleep and play when awake

Thank you so much and if anyone helps me directly i can make sig i used photoshop for 5 years now

Are you unablte too read or what?
Just follow the guides! That issnt how the guides said you how to install it.
An You already posted this on other threads and got a answers!

So Close pls.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2008, 14:37   #3

you told me to put them in the offical silkroad online folder which i did. and the same problem hence the reason im posting again. If you got nothing helpful to say then dont talk to me your lucky enough 2 have yours working so you dont care. im here to get some help from an expert if your not an expert go away.

ive tried many things none seem to work. rite now ive got help from someone who isnt a **** telling me to install a libary file and try again
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2008, 15:04   #4

Quote:
you told me to put them in the offical silkroad online folder which i did. and the same problem hence the reason im posting again. If you got nothing helpful to say then dont talk to me your lucky enough 2 have yours working so you dont care. im here to get some help from an expert if your not an expert go away.

ive tried many things none seem to work. rite now ive got help from someone who isnt a **** telling me to install a libary file and try again
hmmm i think the **** are you.
Because you always wrote, you installed NuBot in extra Folder. And you didnt reacted on answers. And i didnt said you to install libaryfiles.exe.
If you arent able to read and answer, its not our problem.
We haven't to help you.
So think about what you wrote.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2008, 22:51   #5

hey man i use revbot ....if you want it to work....do just like i did
1.After i downloaded the bot i copied the extracted files where silkroad is installed(it will appear something with file replace...and you will click yes)
2.patch media pk(in some cases after patching it is required a restart from windows
3.open nuconnector
4.open silkroad.exe and voila
P.S be sure that you have installed the library files-i don't think it works without them
BTW ....THIS IS FOR NOOBS
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2008, 00:51   #6

does agbot go to the hunting area?
or i miss something?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2008, 16:53   #7

no it doesn't go to hunting area.revbot knows only how to hunt....for the moment
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2008, 20:37   #8

i got them all right just dont noe how to do after i login the bot and ****** /> the bot seems doesnt load my char info.
what should i do after that?
help me out
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2008, 06:06   #9

i cant log in ne mor=[

everytime i try 2 log on sro it just says failed 2 connect to (C9)

ne1 no y?
Old 02/14/2008, 19:24   #10

problem with the bot

Quote:

REV or AGBOT

yo dude ive got the same problem
Old 02/15/2008, 22:41   #11

its not only me i c

michiel i did some researching and i got help from a guy who isnt an ANIME ***** with his **** so far up his own mothers *** that he actually could help somone. (unlike SPRI who watches Anime *****)

What you do is first install

1) Libary File which can be found in posts about the BOT
2) Extract everything from the files they gave you into the Silkroad offical folder in program files
3) Rename the agBot in your silkroad offical folder to "agBot.exe.bak"
4) Download the Fix which can be found in the forum (says agbot Fix)
5) put the Fix agbot file into Silkroad offical Folder
6) Patch the Server using mediapatcher (follow the steps its easy)
7) Start the NuConnector and then open the file called agBot.exe and click on config1 and select it.
8) It then closes then you open up the Agbot.exe.bak file and the bot should open normally.
9) Once opened start the launcher and start botting

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

And to all you retards that came here to insult people needing help

!! PS !!

MOD BANN ME IF YOU WANT BUT NO BODY ASKED YOU TO COME HERE AND TRY TO BE CLEVER I MEAN ALL YOU ARE IS A SPAMMER WITH MOD ACCESS PLEASE DO YOUR JOB THIS SITE NEEDS BETTER MODS TBH

!! PS !!

Bye all im gonna be banned after this becase mods cant take being WRONG or my post will be deleted or eddited.
Old 02/15/2008, 23:01   #12

You can go to other Forum if you want, no one needs such a short tempered Member, who ignores answers & Rules. Go to Spamforum full of Trojans, are enough around of them.
Maybe you think about what you wrote, if you get wiser in far future.
This Area issnt easy to moderate, nearly unlimited work.
And im not here for help in all questions, im here to keep the Board Clean.

Bann request send.
Bye Bye
Old 02/17/2008, 15:55   #13

after a short time my sro crashes with the ????? error
can some1 help?
Old 02/17/2008, 16:13   #14

its not a bot fault, its a sro problem.
If u have a Dual Core CPU, the it could help to give sro_client.exe process only one CPU Core per Task Mangaer.
Old 04/13/2008, 14:44   #15

hi i use the latest version of agbot
and i was reading that i could rc some mouseklicks for bot to find way to training place.
I even want to ask how to do cause i dont understand the part in the guide sry
I downloaded the map package 2 but dont know where to extract.
The bot itself is working and using skills and so on the he is going to town and stops every thing!
i were very glad if someone could help!

Admin did great Job!!!

i am sry i dont look at date of last post i hope could change if have to!!
Closed Thread