Hi. I'm now looking for gold hack or digger . Well in other words a hack what could add some gold. Where can i get 100% working, free, undetectible hack ? thnx
lol noob there is no such thing for that, unless you hack the joymax servers... And if you do that then they will put up a rollback of 1-2 weeks xD. SO dont get a gold hack
Everything is possible, no-one ever thought they could hack Sony.
Dont make yourself look funny with your theories if you dont even know a lil bit about the case.
And comparing silkroad and playstation network, seems very appropriate.
It's possible to get a gold hack, I wouldn't know where to find one, but I don't think anyone has one, because then they CAN'T keep their mouth shut, it's PEOPLE - HUMANS we gotta tell our "friend" and you know people online would tell other people secretly. & That stuff would get around, and boom, joymax would Roll-Back
1. works with injections!
2. normal peoples can t do that
3. you need to know the JM site + the DB.
4. plz don t bumping old threads lol ^^
thi is made some years ago, but in the beginning of SRO you were able to hack those stuff with cheat engine because it was clientsided.
but now it works only per injections.
[RELEASE]GOLD HACK, EXP HACK, STAT HACK, LEVEL HACK 02/10/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies by Poly:
that's jsut visually and you could do the same with CheatEngine
Well, I'm amahones...
Chaosophia is my orriginal nickname.
DISSECTION HACK is my first cheat program, That is a basic cheat engine based Hack Tool. I made it just because thanking to lilprohacker for "Shaiya Awesome Bot"
Here Some Pics...