10min ago my account cracked when im tried to use revbot 20min before!
my luck its was my lvl 1 char with nothing ! just tested!
revbot connect to media.pk2 and search account id and pass
and revbot connecting to some config in windows and edit it!
be carfully and dont download it! its big scam!
wait for projecthax they found ManDark Source Codes they going realse new tbot server! i thing so its will be ready soon!
BTW NyMbLe could just steal Your id and pass when You login since the nuconnector decrypts the encrypted login packets. So far noone reported any hacking so I guess You just got owned by Your own stupidity.
Yeah. Rev6 is the best bot community out there. Their new bot version that will be released promisse to be looks as good as tbot. I'm waiting for the release.
[Warning]Scammed for 1bil in SJSRO new 11/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Well some of you will probably laugh and say "Owned" or some bullshit. But for the people who are actually honest and want to enjoy the game without this kind of bullshit, here is a warning. Do not trust this player: ROOO on sjsro new server. I doubt he will try to scam again on this character, but just in-case here is some proof. I have a video of him running away after scamming me. The agreement was for a Sun 9D Chest garm for 2.5bil. He was supposed to put up 2 items: 1 item for...