Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax need to seperate Hunter/Thief @ Job Cave!!!

Discussion on Joymax need to seperate Hunter/Thief @ Job Cave!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Exclamation Joymax need to seperate Hunter/Thief @ Job Cave!!!

well,
till joymax opened that job update its impossible to farm @ job cave...
im ******* ****** of some morons who camp really 10h or more per day at the entrance to lvl up their rank wtf -.-
i just wanna farm not more i dont care any thief or hunter rank, just again an useless update which destroied more than it made well....
my opinion is joymax need to seperate each job...

so feel free to post here ur opinion!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2011, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,669
+1
Old 03/25/2011, 23:42   #3

yes bro that is my opinion too.
Old 03/25/2011, 23:48   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Play more Silkroad, get better Stuff, get more Friends and then bash those naps at the entrance.

When they've learned their lesson they won't do that **** again !
If you rule a Server there aren't much enemies
Old 03/26/2011, 00:22   #5

when will people get this? its a JOB TEMPLE not an sp farming temple

if you're afk and people kill you so what?thats the way it was meant to be ( do quests , get more AP then go to uniques for coins )

farming using these quests is just how players took advantage of it , yeah it sucks that you cant farm but its the way it should be

joymax added statues to the temple spots before which was the best idea imo but they're too lazy to keep spawning them after every inspection -.-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/26/2011, 01:58   #6

Its a fcking job temple , its meant to have jobwars in it , and if u get killed at the entrance while afk , don't complain about it and attack back ...
Job temple was meant in the first place for the coins and the uniques , the point of it is to get maximum AP and prevent the opposite job from getting AP , then go to Anubis/Isis and eventually Haroeris/Seth .

This is silkroad online = thiefs vs hunters , if you're crying about that then this game is not for you , go play wow.
Old 03/26/2011, 08:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Play more Silkroad, get better Stuff, get more Friends and then bash those naps at the entrance.

When they've learned their lesson they won't do that shit again !
If you rule a Server there aren't much enemies
but atm im reskilling and if i would join thief i cant enter the cave cuz there are max 20% hunter at the cave so the cave is just blocked for thiefs and as hunter i die like hell -.-"
and in my uni are the best hunters at the server they kill everyone at the porter to the desert but some ppl realy life that game and dont care that, they'll try that again and again till they succes to enter the cave again!

Quote:
Its a fcking job temple , its meant to have jobwars in it , and if u get killed at the entrance while afk , don't complain about it and attack back ...
Job temple was meant in the first place for the coins and the uniques , the point of it is to get maximum AP and prevent the opposite job from getting AP , then go to Anubis/Isis and eventually Haroeris/Seth .

This is silkroad online = thiefs vs hunters , if you're crying about that then this game is not for you , go play wow.
i dont think so that joymax made the cave for job war lol... than they didnt add this quest to farm sp, they just made this job for the unqiues if you want a job war go at any gate....
you dont know how it is with such morons who dont let you farm, again a useless post...
an btw im not alone with that opinion nearly the half server is flaming those morons to stop and i dont think that on other server they love it...
and what they do/did isnt a job war anyway omfg -.-"
they kill ppl when they are afk wow what a jobwar awesome!
Old 03/26/2011, 10:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
i dont think so that joymax made the cave for job war lol... than they didnt add this quest to farm sp, they just made this job for the unqiues if you want a job war go at any gate....
you dont know how it is with such morons who dont let you farm, again a useless post...
an btw im not alone with that opinion nearly the half server is flaming those morons to stop and i dont think that on other server they love it...
and what they do/did isnt a job war anyway omfg -.-"
they kill ppl when they are afk wow what a jobwar awesome!
the meaning of jobwar isnt just pt vs pt killing each other , its about thieves and hunters fighting over something like a trade , or in case of the temple they fight for AP.

SP is just an extra reward but the main purpose of this is AP for uniques
Old 03/26/2011, 10:51   #9

elite*gold: 20
I wonder what your complaint to joymax is going to look like..

Anyway, "JOB" cave. Nuff said.

I just lol at people that are trying to farm there.. Sometimes I'd stand at stor or doing what ever in town and I see the same guy walk past me 20 times..xD
Old 03/26/2011, 11:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
the meaning of jobwar isnt just pt vs pt killing each other , its about thieves and hunters fighting over something like a trade , or in case of the temple they fight for AP.

SP is just an extra reward but the main purpose of this is AP for uniques
well, joymax made that cave for a job war like thiefs killing hunters in afk mode, and sp are just an extra reward jup... fail. they built that cave to farm more sp cuz they know ppl will leave that game, i wont even farm over 2m sp with 9er gap lol, so they built that cave its just with job cuz of the uniques and to make that all a bit better but not like to stay 24h at the cave to lvl up the rank that must be guys without ANY realife!
idont care if i die around 5 times but not 50 times thats not normal and i am not the only one with that opinion except the guys who camp 24h...
Old 03/26/2011, 11:17   #11

Received Thanks: 2,814
Stop crying!! Farm somewhere else, really simple.
Old 03/26/2011, 11:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Stop crying!! Farm somewhere else, really simple.
stop writing usless posts with ur lvl30 char u dont even know how it is lawl, in the cave i can make 100k sp per day with a 9er gap max 20k per day
Old 03/26/2011, 11:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
stop writing usless posts with ur lvl30 char u dont even know how it is lawl, in the cave i can make 100k sp per hour with a 9er gap max 20k per day
100K an hour? haha.

Anyway, I farm SP in temple by killing Hunters, gets me 700 sp.. ffs!
Old 03/26/2011, 11:55   #14

lol again the MAIN purpose is AP not SP , to get enough AP for uniques you need to keep doing these quests + kill the others so you make SP in the process but AP is what matters.

if they made it for farming then why they put statues in the grinding spots every now and then? also why would they make it with job suits only? thats right for the conflict.

its a game and you should play it , you made the choice to bot so its not the other ppls problem that you are afk and cant fight back.
Old 03/26/2011, 11:58   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
100K an hour? haha.

Anyway, I farm SP in temple by killing Hunters, gets me 700 sp.. ffs!
jup sry edited^^

Quote:
lol again the MAIN purpose is AP not SP , to get enough AP for uniques you need to keep doing these quests + kill the others so you make SP in the process but AP is what matters.

if they made it for farming then why they put statues in the grinding spots every now and then? also why would they make it with job suits only? thats right for the conflict.

its a game and you should play it , you made the choice to bot so its not the other ppls problem that you are afk and cant fight back.
its pointless to discute with u, u have an complet other opinion of that game like me if you think u go for the ap in that cave allright lol i dont think so...
i just say weapon b grade adv we got that proof from joymax and u still dont believe, so bevore we argue again ill stop quote ur posts....