Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Email-Verfication

Discussion on Email-Verfication within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Email-Verfication

I was just wondering, how do you check if an account is email verified or not? I made an account and signed on to the Joymax site, and there is a section where you can click email verification. Yet this also comes up on an old account that I had. So my question is, when you have the option of sending it does that mean its not verified? Thanks in advance
Old 03/07/2011, 11:04   #2

Click on modify account. If it's verified you gotta send an e-mail to your mail, if it's not you can choose between: info change, pw change or e-mail change.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2011, 11:54   #3

and if you are smart, dont email verify the account. First of all, its no use, and later if you might want to sell the account you wont be able to because of email verification!

grts
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2011, 01:14   #4

I was just wondering because I was looking to buy an account for a pretty hefty price and I just wanted to be sure how to check ^^ Thanks for the response.

#Request for close please