Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Party lvling.. Need help!

Discussion on Party lvling.. Need help! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Party lvling.. Need help!

Hey..
I need some help!
My character is a lvl 86 wizzard / bard, and i can't lvl anywhere.. I die at every spot, or on the walk because of the envys!
Now my idea is to plvl maybe 3 or 4 chars, that i can make a party to lvl with them! I don't find any party on this server.. (Petra)
I thought of 2 Clerics and 2 bard? Because i don't want to farm them! Just one skilltree! Is there a chance to party lvl later? And farm later on higher lvl with a gap?
At the clerics i would skill healing buffs and maybe some attack skills, and bard the same.. Some party buffs and some attack skills!

I hope you can help me and say me if there is a chance to lvl like this!
Old 03/04/2011, 12:26   #2

ya later if ur in a good guild u can go to the job temple for farming and i would suggest to make a tank to then if ur planning on making your own party and if neccesary go to mobs few lvls lower then you u will get less exp but u wont die so often
Old 03/04/2011, 12:47   #3

What to you mean with a tank? You mean a warrior? Instead of one of the 4 chars? Or plus them? That they're 2 clerics, 2 bard 1 warrior and my wizz/bard?
Old 03/04/2011, 12:53   #4

u want to farm an entire new party just because ur dying? why dont u dlvl bard and lvl cleric, get a better set ........
Old 03/04/2011, 13:14   #5

Because i want to party lvl too!
Old 03/04/2011, 14:39   #6

elite*gold: 20
Wizz/Bards are also asked at partys (well maybe not as Bard if you have already a Party 7x 105+ at Job Cave), you just have to find a working one. Otherwise improve your set to at least +3 FB or higher .. next step improve your staff .. and then you gotta choose the right mobs.

86 > 82 Jg Cave Mobs, or 81 Jg Cave Mobs till 87/88
after 88 move forward to those magical attacking Tomb Stones which are Lvl 84, and stay there till you get to 90. They cant kill you (dont forget to buy puri pills, Division could get you into trouble from time to time).
After 90 move always mobs around 4 lvl under yours and it should work out .. well at least it worked for me till 95 without problems!
After 95 you can travel to alex and party with safe buffers near the hills on 101 mobs, and within 2 weeks you will be easily around 100 ..

Tags
lvl, party