Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gold buying sites?

Discussion on gold buying sites? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gold buying sites?

hey i usually buy from thepowerlevel.com but that sites down so i bought from and its taken them 3 days now to get my gold and the lady that is the live chat lady keeps saying "sorry but our 'guy' cant log in to the game right now" shes been saying that for the last two days,first off,has anyone bought from this site and finnaly actually got there gold?second if a week goes by or maybe less should i charge back?im really lost in this situation because no ones really tried to scam me like that b4...i am a United States Marine and one thing i dont do is lie. so call me w/e you want but plz someone gimme so advice... ty.
Old 12/05/2007, 09:31   #2

almost the same prices like at just a little bit cheaper, but TPL delivery is faster.

Also both of them, not requies your account information.
Old 12/08/2007, 15:48   #3