Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ]iBot scripts!

Discussion on [REQ]iBot scripts! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [REQ]iBot scripts!

Hi guys!
As the title says, i'm asking for some iBot scrips, but not the old ones, i want scripts that can avoid Stone of Justice.
I also have a question:
#If i'm using iBot for goldbots, i have to login on every account and create an account? Or i can create them in iBot?
#How many should i create? I have to plvl them or i just send them to Movias and so on?
#How can i set bot for just atacking with normal atacks, not skills.
#Also, if i'm making goldbots how can i up stats and skills?
#What build should i make 'em?

Thanks,
marikos
Old 02/27/2011, 19:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. you have to log on manual on each of them to create a character
2. it's best to create full 8/8 pt...so 8 character (I suggest EU) or individual chinese nukers
3. you tick USE NORMAL ATTACKS there where you put you'r skills in (iBot)
4. stats can be divided on first page on iBot (click + at str and/or int), you can also lvl. up you'r mastery with bot, but you can't up you'r skills (you have to log on account)
5.1 8/8 EU Goldbot pt---2 bards, 1 cleric, 1 warlock and 4 wizzards () or just solo wizzard/bard characters
5.2 solo chn int nukers (spear or s/s, but s/s is much better I think)...s/s nuker must be pure int ofcourse and make it bicheon/lightning/cold

Hope I helped...if you have more questions just post^^