Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot keeps reusing Flame Body Trial

Discussion on Tbot keeps reusing Flame Body Trial within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot keeps reusing Flame Body Trial

Hey, the bot keeps reusing Flame Body- Trial every 10 seconds...it doesnt do it for any other flame body...just that one...anyone know the solution? i refreshed and everything it just does is for that trial skill but nothing else...someone help?
Old 12/08/2007, 18:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes,
go to town
put stop training.
re'set your options or skills and press save setting.
then start training.
hope i helped

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fire protection series and Flame body TRIAL conflict
07/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I can't use Flame body TRIAL and any of the fire protection series simultaneously. Is it a bug? thanks
Can't ,make a tbot trial account!!!
06/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
HI, I can't make a tbot trial account. On the left to the account information that you have to fill in there's a 'Can not connect the Silk_KTZ server,please wait a few minutes!' error, when I ignore this error and fill in my account stuff and click register there comes a 'Connecting with the server error,Please re-try!' error. So i can't make a tbot trial account. Can any1 solve this problem? Sorry for my bad English.
Tbot Filter(Does It Not Work For The Trial)?
06/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So, When i started my Tbot the filter was there and than after i make the first alteration to it, it completly crashes!! Iv messed around with it and i still cant get it to work anyone know whats the prob? +k if u can fix :)