Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phbot auto ressing delay?

Discussion on Phbot auto ressing delay? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Phbot auto ressing delay?

Bought phbot 2 days ago and tought they had a nice ress function, but when my noob dies by a ong, it takes from 30 sec to 2 mins before the bot stop killing mobs and ress him.. It's really this slow?

I'm chinese with force, ress skills added on primary buffs.

Happy for an answer
Old 02/15/2011, 20:35   #2

sadly yes , it is that slow thats no bug
Old 02/15/2011, 20:42   #3

**** :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
phBot Manager , fully managing for phBot
08/26/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 89 Replies
phBot Manager never connect to internet supports iSRO and rSRO download it only from here or Official Site www.phbot-manager.com phBot Manager 2.8 for phBot v10.4.3 * Updated for phBot v10.4.3
[Phbot] Need help with auto invite/accept (rsro) -.-'
01/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Is it working, or just for me? About inviting - sometimes it invite sometimes not (specific person) And about accepting - i setted up everything ok, i was trying it for fucking whole hour and its not fucking working. It just doesnt accept. Anybody got out of this trouble, or phbot officialy phailbot?
auto buff no delay no animation[WPE]
01/09/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 57 Replies
ok this tricks only works on wpe uhm here's what to do: 1.Start your rf , log on to you character 2.Open your WPE Pro tool and target RF online 3.To make the search easier make sure you to unchecklist the recv and recv from , in the view tab->option. 4.Now start logging by clicking the play button.
Auto Reply + Delay
03/25/2007 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
Download AutoRespond Unzip the file, and put the folder in your WoW Addons. You also will need the addon Chronos. Put Chronos in your WoW Addons folder. Ingame, type /ar options and uncheck "respond with busy message in fight" Ingame, type /ar and configure your keywords/responses. That's all :D