Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Names from Silkroade Scammer

Discussion on All Names from Silkroade Scammer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Names from Silkroade Scammer

1)Name: Doenertier
look
her
and her (i say his a scammer and he change his messeg text in SOULD OUT noob)

2)Name: jamestron

When you Know More send pls whit Screnns Only her see ohter people who is a scammer
Old 01/02/2011, 13:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This kind of thread makes no sense because in this forum are to much "noobs" that trade without middleman. If they would read the informations about MM's and fake MM's they would not get scammed by the scammer noobs. But noooo ... Why should they read this informations? If they get scammed they can cry in that section where they get scammed!

Excuse me for my bad english
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Whats better Mayn Names or Aeria Names
10/17/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
I would like to know what everyone prefers. Mayn Names for monster,item,npc,skill or Aeria Names for the same. I have found out how to allow Aeria to load Mayn data whilst still connecting to the Aeria servers :). If it is wanted I could make a patch in map fun to allow the change. Personally I prefer Mayn Names. Heres how I did it in ollydbg.
Neuer Silkroade Privat Server (P-Sro)
07/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
The Server is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.