Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Sparta account and sparta gold

Discussion on WTB Sparta account and sparta gold within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Sparta account and sparta gold

Simple. Looking for an account to buy for farming.... I'd prefer it be wiz\cleric below lvl 100, not looking for anything too fancy just something to destroy ongs\sunsungs\huns and be able to res my character.

And looking to buy 1-2bil also... Can pay with paypal, moneybookers and if your INSIDE the USA, western union or cash\check\moneyorder through mail. PM me.

No bullshit... I Can detect a scam from 139021312 miles away i've been here for 3 years already =|

Edit:

Purchased lvl 80 bower from BooBloo he went first
Purchased 750mil+items from DavidMahil (sp?) he went first

Looking to buy 1-2bil more and ill be done.
Old 12/08/2010, 17:23   #2

this would be me bumping my thread
Old 12/08/2010, 17:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i help you bump ~ good man helped my question
Old 12/08/2010, 18:00   #4

Thanks
Old 12/08/2010, 21:46   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hmm, i havent logged in on isro for over a year. im not 100% sure if ill go back, i left a level 78 full int s/s nuker with full sun gear, and an som+7 shield just at the start of 90 cap. I think i have around 800m left on there too, and a load of avatars and un unused premiums etc, it might even have a few hundread silk left on there. Im not sure how much it's worth today though, oh and a 72+10 wep i made in advance for the glows....which i never logged back in for lol.

I was in the Adult_Swim guild with siberkitty, and then later on Famous with Batman69 and Capednudists with Bevisalways, amongst other guilds, i also had a short stay with DivinE but then i quit isro.
Old 12/08/2010, 22:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My offer :

Old 12/09/2010, 03:18   #7

hey davidmihai i pmed u
Old 12/09/2010, 03:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadokenV2 View Post
Hmm, i havent logged in on isro for over a year. im not 100% sure if ill go back, i left a level 78 full int s/s nuker with full sun gear, and an som+7 shield just at the start of 90 cap. I think i have around 800m left on there too, and a load of avatars and un unused premiums etc, it might even have a few hundread silk left on there. Im not sure how much it's worth today though, oh and a 72+10 wep i made in advance for the glows....which i never logged back in for lol.

I was in the Adult_Swim guild with siberkitty, and then later on Famous with Batman69 and Capednudists with Bevisalways, amongst other guilds, i also had a short stay with DivinE but then i quit isro.
So.... what was the point of your post? are u gonna sell me some of ur stuff? lol...

I probably new you... im the owner of the ChroniC guild. i was in the union with capednudists then famous.

Well if your gonna sell me some of ur stuff PM me. i dont need the char anymore just the gold\items\maybe silk for the right price.
Old 12/09/2010, 14:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My char was called Hideoki, i was mainly in Adult_Swim untill siber disbanded it, i was also with Wutang with Lord Shiro before all that.

Ive been away from sro for so long i really cant say a price tbh, i have a slow dsl right now and am downlaoding the isro client to login and see exactly what i have. I heard you can sell premium items now too, i have pretty much all the pets, avatars up to the 90 cap too if you need all that. But as far as pricing goes, i really cant say as ive been away to long, i was getting some insane offers back in the days i played, but i know now that wont be the case ofcourse.

I'll add you on msn when im next on dude and ill keep you updated on whats going on Ive been keeping the account incase i ever went back to isro, but i dont know if i will go back to sparta if i do, not without my old uni and guilds there anyway, was awesome back then with bob, robin and generally the famous union
Old 12/09/2010, 17:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadokenV2 View Post
My char was called Hideoki, i was mainly in Adult_Swim untill siber disbanded it, i was also with Wutang with Lord Shiro before all that.

Ive been away from sro for so long i really cant say a price tbh, i have a slow dsl right now and am downlaoding the isro client to login and see exactly what i have. I heard you can sell premium items now too, i have pretty much all the pets, avatars up to the 90 cap too if you need all that. But as far as pricing goes, i really cant say as ive been away to long, i was getting some insane offers back in the days i played, but i know now that wont be the case ofcourse.

I'll add you on msn when im next on dude and ill keep you updated on whats going on Ive been keeping the account incase i ever went back to isro, but i dont know if i will go back to sparta if i do, not without my old uni and guilds there anyway, was awesome back then with bob, robin and generally the famous union
alright bro, waiting for ur response
Old 12/10/2010, 00:01   #11

bump, purchased 750mil from david, he went first, smooth trade. still buying a bit more gold for the right price
Old 12/11/2010, 00:16   #12

bump..
Old 12/11/2010, 14:45   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** wish my internet speed wasnt so bad right now so i could dl the client and login Do you have a time frame on how long you're purchasing stuff for?
Old 12/11/2010, 15:58   #14

until i get enough lol. well if you trust me, davidmahil let me on his account with over 1bil to do the transfer because his internet was sucking too and he couldnt get online..... U can speak to him if u want he trusted me enough ^_^ im not a nooby scammer, i need the gold and want the reputation :P
Old 12/11/2010, 22:00   #15

bumpity