Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DavidClowers Its Scammer Read !

Discussion on DavidClowers Its Scammer Read ! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation DavidClowers Its Scammer Read !

Srry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DONT TRADE WITH DAVIDCLOWERS SCAMMER
11/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
HI GUYS AN WARNING DONT EVER TRADE WITH DAVIDCLOWERS HE IS AN SCAMMER HE SCAMMED MY LVL 92FULL INT BOW HIS E-MAIL IS [email protected] JUST BE WARNED OF ALL SCAMMERS THAT WAS MY LAST ACC BB GUYS FOR ALL
take care DavidClowers is a scammer
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
we wanted to trade his 94 archer + a 50$ prepaid mastercard against my 96 spear nuker. the middleman didnt want to do it cuz it was strange first he said psc then he said mastercard or something like that. then we made it without mm. i said give me ur bower then u will get my char and then i get the prepaid mastercard oir psc . then he gave me wrong informations. the chars name was Caizen and as i checked it on the website the chars name on oasis was CaIzen. but he faileddddddddddddd....