Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New imposter ! Be aware

Discussion on New imposter ! Be aware within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation New imposter ! Be aware

Okay, that post its to warn you guys of a potential scammer. That dude is called " lukas " well his msn name is. And his msn adress is be aware of that dude cuz he tried to impersonate me in a trade, which SimplyR was the middleman. So yeah .. just to make things clear.. my real and only one msn is . Thank you.
Old 06/26/2010, 20:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lukas is my friend and that is not his email btw fogarul was banned some time ago from here

#Wrong section Reported
Old 06/26/2010, 21:00   #3

well thats wut simplyr gave me so =)
Old 06/26/2010, 21:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yea yea i mean the guy is traying to impersonate lukas = Valenar (here on forum) atleast thats how i have him on my msn

Fogarul got banned for flaming on my posts an advertising a website
Old 06/26/2010, 21:04   #5

Quote:
yea yea i mean the guy is traying to impersonate lukas = Valenar (here on forum) atleast thats how i have him on my msn
actually.. the dude gave my profile link .. when simplyr asked him who he was.. so then simplyr send me a msg in epvp.. and then i was like .. huhh thats not me so i tlked with simplyr to make things clear.. and yeahh thats the info that simplyr gave me .. his name on msn was lukas.. maybe its not the same that u do know .. but well.. and he said that his msn was .. nothing more.. so i posted something to avoid some ppl of gettin scammed by him .. thats all .. ! jesus
Old 06/26/2010, 21:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ohhhh oke well lol thx for clearing it out but fogarul is a scammer he already scamed someone
Old 06/26/2010, 21:10   #7

Quote:
Ohhhh oke well lol thx for clearing it out but fogarul is a scammer he already scamed someone
oh well didnt know that .. btw that post was just a warnin. i dont want to see some new member of something fall for this lil trick -.- !
Old 06/26/2010, 21:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
#close
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread