Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/T lvl 72 full int nuker at poseidon

Discussion on WTS/T lvl 72 full int nuker at poseidon within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/T lvl 72 full int nuker at poseidon

screens are coming full int nuker gap 5 now ff 140 mill left 8 globals 8 silk and a dead pickuppet

char name= TheCursedOne

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]70 Nuker On Poseidon
03/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell Lvl 70 FF Ice/Light nuker on poseidon. The bicheon mastery is lvl 48, was farming and didnt lvl it up. It has premium quest items on it and curst hearts. Has 3mil+ gold and has many 10d stones and elixers in storage. Has its own guild lvl 3. Notice: I only accept paypal and no other options. I only sell to good english speakers only and i will not give out the details first so dont even ask. Im sell the character because i would prefer to buy another character higher lvl or...
WTS 90 FULL FARMED NUKER - POSEIDON
12/07/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Here we go, leave me offers here, only $$$, Western Union Full Farmed Nuker 90 on Poseidon! Thank you.
lvl 89 full str bow and 75 full str crossbow Poseidon
07/12/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
i,m selling a 89 full str bow on poseidon the masteries are 85 pacheon 85 fire 60 cold 60 light all full farmed. now i have between 42.5 k and 47.5 k sp and betweeten 27.5 % and 32. %
WTS 67 NUKER POSEIDON
01/09/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
i've got a 67 and 80% s/s nuker on pos and i'm fking bored of the server and char it is FULL int , items +3 sword +5 some good blues a few mils money and some shit in the storage it's my char ive got the security answer ! It has 500-600 silks !!! (i'm not sure how much xD cuz i bought some globals) i accept paypal & e-gold I will give u more info & pics at msn: [email protected] or ym: roby_007_xxx Dont forget it has 500-600 silk ... no noobs please
WTS LVL 67 NUKER ON POSEIDON
01/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i've got a 67 and 80% s/s nuker on pos and i'm fking bored of the server and char it is FULL int , items +3 sword +5 some good blues a few mils money and some shit in the storage it's my char ive got the security answer ! It has 500-600 silks !!! (i'm not sure how much xD cuz i bought some globals) i accept paypal & e-gold I will give u more info & pics at msn: [email protected] or ym: roby_007_xxx Dont forget it has 500-600 silk ... no noobs please