Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A PROMOTION VIDEO FOR SERVER :)

Discussion on LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A PROMOTION VIDEO FOR SERVER :) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A PROMOTION VIDEO FOR SERVER :)

Please add on Discord, leave your discord name and some references (so we can see if your works suits our requirement.)
Old 01/02/2023, 21:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1724
Hello, please send your Discord or add me
RanstaMonsta#5763
Old 01/04/2023, 00:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, talk with me on Discord.

DiNeRo#8857

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a Promotion video
03/09/2018 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies
As the topic says we are currently in need of someone who would be able to make a video for us. The video is regarding our cheat for PUBG We are not looking for basic footages. Not looking for rookies Only looking for trusted people You will recieve free access to our cheat for 1 month (skipping entry fee(255$)) If you decide to keep working with us, if we are in need of more videos, the above offer will be exceeded.
[Buying] Looking for someone to play 35 Draft Games (wins) [WTB] Looking for someone to play 3
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Looking for ppl to play 2x 35 games on 2 different Account. Hit me up with your offer. only trusted users.
vend des licence kbot !!!!! EN PROMOTION !!!!!/sells license kbot!! PROMOTION!!
12/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
francais : vend des licence kbot !!!!! EN PROMOTION !!!!! je vend des licences kbot kopen ou kerkava ce mois-ci le mois de novembre les prix sont en promotion alors profiter !! voici les prix : kbotgg ----> 20 euros kbotnogg ----> 8 euros kerkava 6 mois -----> 14 euros
i make video help for all players need help in ava hack Euro LVL ((just make video))
09/27/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 3 Replies
how you can make under my video ava hack Euro LVL - YouTube
Can someone please make a video
07/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 20 Replies
Can someone please make a video of how to stepup a server and the download links under the video also include how to set your database please ty