Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT SJSRO NEW FOR RSRO (!hot!) ^^

Discussion on WTT SJSRO NEW FOR RSRO (!hot!) ^^ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT SJSRO NEW FOR RSRO (!hot!) ^^

i wtt my lv 91 nuker ff with lv 78 bower ff with him for lv 30-90 lv wizard/worior with cleric... must be ff to lv 30 or lv 50 + depend on his lv ...

i really wanna deal so fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Rsro/SJSRO/ZSZC chars
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
hi i want to sell or trade this chars: SERVER:cŁan (zeus) level:52 sp:not much:S (lol.. used for skills) gold:not much items:xbow 52+3 dagger 52+3 and set +2+3 storage:full with elixir and scrolls (sp scrolls 5%-20%) skills: rouge:52 bard:52
[WTT] Sjsro(new) to rSro(venera)
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my char from sjsro(new) 81lvl pure STR glavier to rsro(venera) chars. Nick: Savas Level: 81 Build: Heuksal 76 / Fire(imbue) 73 / Cold(buffs) 50 / Light 71. All necessaries skills are MAX. Build: Pure STR glavier. In my accaunt are 800Mil, +5,+3 FB set garment, 80lvl glavie +5 FB and others. In storage are 9D items: 85lvl blade +5 FB ant others, are many stone's, SOS and other. I want change to rSro(venera) char 52lvl+. Send me your offer to PM.
WTT lvl91 sjsro and lvl60 wizz for 45+ rsro(venera)
03/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
sj(old): lvl91 90ff full str glavier, w/o sett , just some 9d stones,wep elixirs, and lvl85blade isro: lvl60wizz 60ff wizz bard on olympus with dead pet and lvl50rogue bard 50ff +26k sp on helios(both on the same acc) i need: lvl45+ rsro char on venera ONLY, the char should be well farmed and with some gold
WTT isro acc for SJSro or Rsro acc
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I am trading my isro acc for Rsro acc or sjsro. I have 1 nuker lvl 94, and 1 bower lvl 79! msn: [email protected]